Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

got some pro pics taken this past week

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobsmyuncle
its hard to tell, but it was damn near dark in all these, sun was on the horizon when we started shooting.

which ones look bad to you?? just wondering
The first one is really good. The car is well exposed, and the image is in focus and clear. The seocnd one, I feel he should've put one of the strobes infront of the car as well, that way the side of the car wouldn't be lit up with the front half of the car being underexposed. The third one is just completely shot IMO. He went overboard on the whole JDM angle thing, and it's really hard to shoot an object with the sun being behind it. Fourth one is okay, but he's shooting on the wrong side of the vehicle for the way it's parked with the shadowing. Fifth one is pretty good, it's not TOO underexposed, looks good. Sixth one, car looks a little out of focus, other than that it's not a bad shot but I would've tried to have the main focus on the car, instead of on the parking garage, while having the garage scenery still in the background. Seventh one would be awesome if it wasn't tilted to hell. Image is sharp and clear, exposed well. Last one, again good, maybe a little sharper wouldn't hurt, but I get dizzy looking at them with that kind of an angle. Little things like that just bother me, but like I said I am in no way any sort of professional, so take my positive criticism with a grain of salt. Again, great looking car. Black Trans Am's are my favorite.