Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

F-body havoc....f-body wild times

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 01:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Couldn't find that video there. Where is it exactly?
Old 02-22-2004, 04:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1CAMWNDR
Couldn't find that video there. Where is it exactly?
its on the FBody Hideout website. Or if you meant where (location wise) its over here on the east coast..most footage in Maryland, we're lucky to have Joe Goss oh btw guys, dont get your hopes up about the 4th one being finished. The word straight from Joe Goss is this...

"Video 4 started out as our most ambitious project to date for the Wild Video series. Unfortunately, 6 minutes into the movie, certain events took place that shut my production down. Lack of time was a key factor, along with myself witnessing a car strike and kill a man within feet of me. Seeing what a car can do to a person at just 50mph made me lose my zeal to stand out in front of other cars at high speeds or performing recklessly. I hope you enjoy what "was" finished on this project. Glad you guys are a great fan base and you enjoyed the other videos. Drive carefully."

The man wasn't struck during filming one of these videos. However, it was a 17 year old boy in a muscle car that was doing 50 in a 45 zone and struck an eldery gentleman jaywalking. I've been standing in the street with a camera as cars have passed me at more than 120, and seeing this man struck and the result, took away my desire to be out there doing this sort of thing.

The video is complete as it sits. It won't be continued.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I've enjoyed making them as you've enjoyed watching them. Most people think my teal camaro is actually one of the ugliest lt1's in the videos. Glad that someone enjoyed the cop shot. I still love the cars, just really need to limit any video making to a safer zone of playing around. Track meets, group picnics etc. Not out on the road and not with anyone I know or love that's helping me out standing in range of a 120-30mph car as it goes by or even an amature driver trying to powerslide out of a side street. I've had at least 4 cars come within feet of me because they messed up. Figured after almost 4 videos, I'm done.

Thanks though. Glad they make your day

What you see of the hawk\vette race we shot in 1 day. We were planning another shoot the next weekend but the accident I witnessed took place just days after our first shoot. In some way, I feel something bad may have happened if we had gone and shot the rest of this film. God works in mysterious ways. For all I know I may have or someone dear to me may have lost their life on our second shoot due to an accident.

-Wreck"
Old 02-22-2004, 08:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Damn good camera work.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:19 AM
TECH Resident

Location: Who said you were allowed to post in The ATLANTA SECTION?

what's the title of the vid

Quick Reply: F-body havoc....f-body wild times