Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

NEW Pics From A Maro Boyz Rideout Last Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1ya
Where da l.a. camaro Boyz @? And does fastlyfe exist anymore? Just curious, I'm finishing up the rest of my car and I was bout to see what's up with a crew but I don't see anybody here in la anymore
They changed there name to the Socal camaro Boyz so they could cover more ground but give their president a call 562-331-1267 his name is Kenny
Old 01-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cold Zero
Really like camaro Boyz with there cars .. specially the new 10SS

Yea that SS is Badass Forged Rims & Procharged? Just Raw
Old 01-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by omarrakeen
nice. i like the orange camaro but am not feeling the pink one! you can always resize the pics btw
The pink one is mines and I wanted somethin different while still staying true to American Muscle as far as what's under my hood. The color had to grow on me but once it did I stay getting compliments while being out and about, thumbs up from all kinda people and car shows are even more fun.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 454navyss
the club should be named rainbow sherbert f-bodies
Of course the critic would be a person that drives a Silverado & 63 Impala, not even worth responding too.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
At least the giant ghettofabtastic donk rimzzz don't look so out of place anymore with the 5th gen, and the ones on the blue 10SS actually look good, even if there is too much wheel for my liking.
Last time I checked doesn't 2010 Camaro's come on 20's? And who had ghetto whatever rims? You lost me on that bro especially when we see rich people and folks living in suburbs around the country on big rims are they ghetto too? The biggest rims I could ever remember a member having is 22's and I can only think of one member that had that.

Donk Camaro's look stupid to me and we've never had one member on nothin close to that BUT at the same time it's not my job to parade around down talking other folks cars. As long as their not in my crew or saying there in my crew I could care less what they do to their car.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
Of course the critic would be a person that drives a Silverado & 63 Impala, not even worth responding too.
LOL, but you did respond.........

all of the cars are very clean, apparently well cared for and you guys put a lot of your hard earned money and valuble time into making them what they are, just not my taste. In the wonderful world of automobile modification there are endless possibilities to personalize your ride, that doesnt mean everybody is going to like what you have done but as long as you do thats all that matters. dont get upset that i dont like the bright colors ya'll have chosen or the huge wheels on the 5th gen, keep up what you are doing
Old 01-27-2011, 05:14 PM
11 Second Club

i like them all. those are some great colors. however the green ones wheels just dont look "sporty" imo. nice cars overall though.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:23 PM
11 Second Club

Nice! You guys are reppin' Northern Cali very well!
Old 01-27-2011, 05:26 PM
11 Second Club

Last time I checked doesn't 2010 Camaro's come on 20's? And who had ghetto whatever rims? You lost me on that bro especially when we see rich people and folks living in suburbs around the country on big rims are they ghetto too? The biggest rims I could ever remember a member having is 22's and I can only think of one member that had that.

Donk Camaro's look stupid to me and we've never had one member on nothin close to that BUT at the same time it's not my job to parade around down talking other folks cars. As long as their not in my crew or saying there in my crew I could care less what they do to their car.
Pardon him, he's from way out in the sticks. He doesn't know any better. lol
Old 01-27-2011, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Haha Thats my cousins black Srt8
Old 01-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice rides. I'm glad there are still a few people willing to have truly custom cars instead of knocking off renditions of the same thing they've seen everyone else doing. I love that pearl (magenta?). Nice.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 454navyss
LOL, but you did respond.........

all of the cars are very clean, apparently well cared for and you guys put a lot of your hard earned money and valuble time into making them what they are, just not my taste. In the wonderful world of automobile modification there are endless possibilities to personalize your ride, that doesnt mean everybody is going to like what you have done but as long as you do thats all that matters. dont get upset that i dont like the bright colors ya'll have chosen or the huge wheels on the 5th gen, keep up what you are doing
It's more then one way to go about saying what you said and that first comment you posted was off so I commented back. It's not always about what you would personally do to your car that's why it's not your car sometimes it's just about giving the other guy props for the time and work he put in.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSmoken
i like them all. those are some great colors. however the green ones wheels just dont look "sporty" imo. nice cars overall though.
I agree 100% and the Lime Green one is about to change those rims up soon I think, he's had those since 2007 I believe and he just brought the car back out with a new motor so he said the rims are going first.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
Pardon him, he's from way out in the sticks. He doesn't know any better. lol
LMAO I had top laugh dude you got me crackin up at work my co-workers are looking at me like wtf?? Good one
Old 01-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 97REaper
Haha Thats my cousins black Srt8
Cente?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by toneloc60
Nice rides. I'm glad there are still a few people willing to have truly custom cars instead of knocking off renditions of the same thing they've seen everyone else doing. I love that pearl (magenta?). Nice.
Yeah man like I say all the time it took some ***** to paint my car pink but if I ever wanted more attention from the ladies all I have to do is jump in the car and go for a cruise haha.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:39 AM
On The Tree

Default srt8

Cente?
yea thats him
Old 01-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 97REaper
yea thats him
I told em about you last night we had another initiation with a racing session first thing he ask was "is he gonna join"? Haha I was like nah we were just having a quick convo over LS1Tech but yeah we were all out together last night.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:20 AM
On The Tree

I told em about you last night we had another initiation with a racing session first thing he ask was "is he gonna join"? Haha I was like nah we were just having a quick convo over LS1Tech but yeah we were all out together last night.
coo..thats whats up