Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Video - new McLaren MP4-12C

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Video - new McLaren MP4-12C

This thing is mentally fast but, just like the reviewer says, would you have one over the Ferrari 458 Italia? Both about the same price. For me, I think it would have to be the Ferarri, the McLaren just looks too generic.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-video/m...-video-review/

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-video/m...-button-video/
Old 02-19-2011, 06:40 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

His review in my opinion, is absolutely right. I have no doubt the McLaren will out perform the Ferrari in every way. That is until they do a comparison test and Ferrari sends out their race crew and a modified 458 to compete, the standard operating procedure for Ferrari. Does the McLaren need a little bit more flash when it comes to styling - Yes. However, the McLaren will be more exclusive, more powerful and due to it being turbocharged from the factory, more easily modified. I think the styling is pretty damn good with the McLaren, a set of aftermarket wheels would do wonders for this car.

Last edited by LEO; 02-19-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the mclaren is pretty nice its more of a function over form but the inside is lacking to me. it seems very dull and generic
Old 02-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ferrari easily, the looks, the sound, the feel, the interior, the looks, the looks, oh did i mention the looks?

Go see a Ferrari 458 Italia in motion on the road in real life, its beyond beautiful, its freaking stunningly gorgeous, the Mclaren looks so generic, its faster, who cares, u got 570 hp instead of 600, so what? LOL

Obviously if you ever see the Mclaren on the road in real life ya of course itll look sick as hell and beautiful, but when you start comparing it to the 458 (or alot of other exotics) the Mclaren is in a much lower league beauty wise.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

unless ferrari sells you a non-ringer thats 2 seconds slower