Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Infineon, Wednesday Night Drags kickoff 3/9 - PICTURES

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 03:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

omg u uploaded all this! thanks for sharing! pic 36 is just sick! and wt freaking lens are you using ?? 55-200?
Old 03-12-2011, 02:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad everyone's enjoying the shots. It was pretty fun being out there around all these great cars, cant wait for next week! Hopefully i can get access to a few different spots they had on hold for the paid track photographers.

Originally Posted by Bludevil415
LOL. Thats my Eb Z06 on the flat bed LOL. Thanks.... I will be back next week hopefully you can catch a shot of a 10 sec pass..
haha, sorry man, just covering the event I should be there next week, so i'll be looking out for you

Originally Posted by enforcer
you are a very skilled photographer. great use of shutter speed and the composition of your shots is spot on. what are you shooting on?
Thanks! I'm shooting with a D90

Originally Posted by omarrakeen
omg u uploaded all this! thanks for sharing! pic 36 is just sick! and wt freaking lens are you using ?? 55-200?
Figured i might as well share them, no point in just having them sit on the computer, right! most of the shots were taken with my 80-200mm f/2.8 af-s lens on the D90, a few of the shots (#s 28-34) were taken with a Sigma 50 1.4 lens
Old 03-12-2011, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those pics are sweet man, good job. I need to buy a SLR camera
That track is badass, although Sac seems a bit faster with the tail winds.