Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

I can't believe some people!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:11 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94lt105
Nothing taken to heart bro! And I should have said in the OP that I dont mind some of the things done to the cars, just the rims are not my style! Have a better day bro!

Vince
x2.

They can do what they want, no one is going to stop them from painting their car lime green putting a 8" lift kit on their "M.A.R.O" so they can fit some 28" Lime green rimpz on it with green street glow, and some apple jacks stickers, but at the end of the day, Most people will laugh. It's a joke. IMO. If i put a Bright Green leather jump suit on and a clear plastic hat and walked around, people would want to laugh at it for my lack of taste and subjecting myself to public judgement.

So, this is me laughing at the -M.A.R.O BOYZ-

Hey if they think they look cool, I could care less. But I'll still share my opinion of it.

Not all of the cars in there are trash. IMO But many of them I'd probably push off a cliff.

Some of you think we shouldn't share our opinion, but when it's posted on the internet, it becomes subject to it, and this **** here is an easy target.

Last edited by COOKIE MONSTER; 03-29-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Teching In

What happened to this forum? If you like someone's style it's ok but if you hate it you're not allowed to have an opinion? We have a 1,000 page thread dedicated to ugly retarded disgusting ugly Fbodies but if we say someone's wheels are too big we're haters?

I'm sorry, but 20+ inch rims on a camaro is stupid\ugly\puke. That is my opinion and I'm not changing it. You don't have to agree with me but don't take away my right to have that opinion and call us names over it. Jesus lol

I think some of the cars in the MaroBoyz club are ok, I also think some of them are the most retarded looking things on the planet. That's my opinion and none of which is shoved down your throat *shrug
Old 03-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Launching!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-30-2011, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well other than the orange camaro with the F-150 lift kit it was a pretty cool vid.

This is America people we are free to hate and love anything...
Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 PM
TECH Resident

I really don't car what you guys think. I got Paper! Paperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
x2.

They can do what they want, no one is going to stop them from painting their car lime green putting a 8" lift kit on their "M.A.R.O" so they can fit some 28" Lime green rimpz on it with green street glow, and some apple jacks stickers, but at the end of the day, Most people will laugh. It's a joke. IMO. If i put a Bright Green leather jump suit on and a clear plastic hat and walked around, people would want to laugh at it for my lack of taste and subjecting myself to public judgement.

So, this is me laughing at the -M.A.R.O BOYZ-

Hey if they think they look cool, I could care less. But I'll still share my opinion of it.

Not all of the cars in there are trash. IMO But many of them I'd probably push off a cliff.

Some of you think we shouldn't share our opinion, but when it's posted on the internet, it becomes subject to it, and this **** here is an easy target.
Thanx Man! Glad someone else see's it that way! And yes it is AMERICA where we have the right to have our own opinion, especially when the **** is posted on the internet!

Vince
Old 03-30-2011, 06:48 PM
8 Second Club

Thanx Man! Glad someone else see's it that way! And yes it is AMERICA where we have the right to have our own opinion, especially when the **** is posted on the internet!

Vince

LS1Tech thinks we're haters. But LS1tech has had some taste and class since 2006 when this started. I know the M.A.R.O Boyz are in here somewhere.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedi...-pics-113.html
Old 03-30-2011, 06:52 PM
8 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxH7...mbedded#at=379

I guess they're having fun and that's all that matters, but I'm having fun laughing at them. All that money wasted on Fake Chrome trim 30" rims, and a Bring Purple Macco paint job.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by metalmilitia606
Not a fan of the big rims, but some of those cars look pretty legit.
I agree.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxH7...mbedded#at=379

I guess they're having fun and that's all that matters, but I'm having fun laughing at them. All that money wasted on Fake Chrome trim 30" rims, and a Bring Purple Macco paint job.
lmao.....my favorite part was the green third gen with 28's and a funny car cowl hood doin the burnout while the guy was jumpin around.....it made me smile lol
Old 03-31-2011, 08:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

^^Really? It made puke instead...LOL!!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by smg267
I really don't car what you guys think. I got Paper! Paperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
GRRRRR! You beat me to it. lmao!

Didn't you hear? They got PAPER!

Well, I got $ so...
Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 PM
12 Second Club

Talking

This is funny as hell im Lmao .
Old 03-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Launching!

I just finally watched that other video and couldn't stop laughing! That white Z28/SS is nice, besides the dumb *** doing that burnout n damn near hittin a few of them cars! It's still funny as hell!

Vince
Old 03-31-2011, 09:49 PM
Launching!

mickey mouse FTW!-----------(Borat Voice) NOT!
Old 04-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Staging Lane

It's not a fair fight if there aren't any camaro Boyz in on the discussion... I saw the thread earlier but didn't chime in because none of the cars in the first video being talked about were "camaro boy cars" except one who was on big rims 2 years ago so there was no point. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and that's fine but to me it becomes somethin different when labels get thrown out there. By my count there were over 10 different car clubs in these videos but every one of those cars gets labeled as a "camaro boy car" . For those of you who call yourself telling it like it is I think your'e selling yourself short, say what you really feel... Every car with 20" wheels or bigger is a "black thing" this argument that's been beat over the head has absolutely nothin to do with cars if it was about cars and and 20" wheels being too big then no "true" car lover would buy the 5th gen camaro that comes fresh off the assembly line with with the same size rims and tires I'm not gonna throw comparisons out there because this isnt the place for it this is an automotive forum for camaro enthusiast all I'm sayin is if you're gonna tell it how it is dont half azz it go all the way but since you cant do it on an automotive forum you make it car related so it'll be accepted... This isnt a rant I'm just tellin it like it is.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Hello Everyone,
This man has smoked me out my hole now hasn't he?? Let's clear up all the bullshit so we can end this conversation. For one I'm tired of the BIG RIMS talk when people like this guy post OLD *** videos up back when that was in style in that region AND that's not a MaroBoyz video. Second, there's no need to clean up our image on here we're not the Hells Angels, Bloods & Crips, or some gang we're a bunch of guys that do the same things you do behind the wheel......
Not one man on here with a muscle car has followed every traffic rule so cut the BS. Third, as far as paint I painted my car to be unique and threw a 383 Stroker, FULL suspension, and a Supercharger in it to honestly **** on they critics. I'm patient AND humble but when you bark outside my fence I will open it.
FOURTH, the same people that talk **** on these forums usually drive stock Camaro's, with basic everything on it, and live a stock *** life. For my crew and myself that was never enough.
I ride 19 inch Corvette C6's but that's what I'm into I don't log into LS1tech to down talk the next man, I could care less what anybody puts on their own car. Before you pull your fingers out to type about us you have to establish a reputation first, even if it's a bad one. Now I'm going back to having fun again
Old 04-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
Hello Everyone,
This man has smoked me out my hole now hasn't he?? Let's clear up all the bullshit so we can end this conversation. For one I'm tired of the BIG RIMS talk when people like this guy post OLD *** videos up back when that was in style in that region AND that's not a MaroBoyz video. Second, there's no need to clean up our image on here we're not the Hells Angels, Bloods & Crips, or some gang we're a bunch of guys that do the same things you do behind the wheel......
Not one man on here with a muscle car has followed every traffic rule so cut the BS. Third, as far as paint I painted my car to be unique and threw a 383 Stroker, FULL suspension, and a Supercharger in it to honestly **** on they critics. I'm patient AND humble but when you bark outside my fence I will open it.
FOURTH, the same people that talk **** on these forums usually drive stock Camaro's, with basic everything on it, and live a stock *** life. For my crew and myself that was never enough.
I ride 19 inch Corvette C6's but that's what I'm into I don't log into LS1tech to down talk the next man, I could care less what anybody puts on their own car. Before you pull your fingers out to type about us you have to establish a reputation first, even if it's a bad one. Now I'm going back to having fun again
Well..... thats about it... sounds about right to me. Oakland MaroBoy Limelight signin out
Old 04-01-2011, 03:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have to give them all credit for clean *** camaros.

I dont care where you are from you dont see that many camaros in one spot with so little dirt. lets face it the people who bought these cars new put them through hard abuse and anyone who keeps them clean gets major credit with me
Old 04-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Banned

I'm not haitin.. I just think it's ruining the look of our cars.. Sorry to offend anyone! My bad guys!

Vince
If you think thats bad!!! look at this bullshit,what a waist of a f-body
Goes to show how far tech ignorants is.Hey OP did you miss this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYkJFzZrjY

Last edited by LTXBOI; 04-01-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Quick Reply: I can't believe some people!