Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Boduke Kills Roush Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 06:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xX-Z28-Xx
Was he a former ricer? He could have been used to doing the ricer flyby. Lol.
Lol I dont know. He had a nice mustang. Theres a finish line sign before the time board after I crossed it I coasted a bit then started to brake.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Mind sharing the details of the slip for both of you?
I will post the the details.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BODUKE
Lol I dont know. He had a nice mustang. Theres a finish line sign before the time board after I crossed it I coasted a bit then started to brake.
Well anyways, he put up a good fight but the Camaro prevails! Congrats. Well done.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey boduke. I think you told me about that guy with the mustang last yr lol. Nice kill man..

I will start off by saying Milan can be a tough track to get good times on depending on the DA/ track prep etc. I've never seen a bone stock 5.0 (standard to 3.73 brembo package)LS3 Camaro break into the 12s at Milan stock. The fastest I've seen them run is about a 13.3. I won't even talk about what they run on average or what the slowest times are lol..The trap speeds are not impressive either compared to what other ppl have run at other tracks...

I have a friend with a bone stock auto ls2 Vette and the fastest he went at Milan is 13.4. At other tracks here in Michigan he has runs 13.0 consistently.

As previously stated, certain tracks are just faster than other tracks with many factors that come into play.

Not sure what the DA was or how the track prep was when Boduke ran that Roush, but that's not a bad time or trap for Milan in typical DA.

Even though it wasn't mentioned, Boduke has trapped as high as 116 or 117 which isn't bad for a auto with a mild setup at Milan so the car is definitely capable just has to be good DA..

Last edited by demarco313; 04-23-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by demarco313
Hey boduke. I think you told me about that guy with the mustang last yr lol. Nice kill man..

I will start off by saying Milan can be a tough track to get good times on depending on the DA/ track prep etc. I've never seen a bone stock 5.0 (standard to 3.73 brembo package)LS3 Camaro break into the 12s at Milan stock. The fastest I've seen them run is about a 13.3. I won't even talk about what they run on average or what the slowest times are lol..The trap speeds are not impressive either compared to what other ppl have run at other tracks...

I have a friend with a bone stock auto ls2 Vette and the fastest he went at Milan is 13.4. At other tracks here in Michigan he has runs 13.0 consistently.

As previously stated, certain tracks are just faster than other tracks with many factors that come into play.

Not sure what the DA was or how the track prep was when Boduke ran that Roush, but that's not a bad time or trap for Milan in typical DA.

Even though it wasn't mentioned, Boduke has trapped as high as 116 or 117 which isn't bad for a auto with a mild setup at Milan so the car is definitely capable just has to be good DA..
Hey Demarco whats up man? This roush race was a new one a couple of weeks ago, and I enjoyed it. Hows the Vette coming?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What heads and cam are you running?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by xX-Z28-Xx
What heads and cam are you running?
PM sent
Old 04-23-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast