Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Pic's of Police Z in Texas

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 09:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice pics ! man ide love to get a few shots of your car next to mine..
Old 02-26-2004, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wyckedcamaro

Be wary guys.. the more you pay when you get caught speeding, just makes the PD that much more faster to catch you next time! LOL

~Steve~
And thats the way it works.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Teching In

omg man...did you pull us over tonight? i was in my friends chevy blazer an u pulled us over for expired plates? lol geez taht is a nice car i was all takin pics wit my cell phone hahah but u made me stop i asked u about it an stuff an u gave me this website so danggg...do you have a site wit all the interal mods? it sounded gooood

Last edited by viet; 02-28-2004 at 01:55 AM.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:48 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SNAXS
And thats the way it works.

thats why you pay your lawyer...LOL then the state gets nothing
Old 02-28-2004, 01:40 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by SMOKIN01TA
damn, i wouldnt run from the car, and shure as hell wouldnt run from that dog.
No ****!! I would stop and drop if that dog was loose. I am not fond of getting ripped up by animals.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:47 PM
TECH Resident

Hey Viet,

Yup, that was me....

If you look back in this thread, you will find all the mods for the car. Click on the link at the top of the post and you can see 107 different pics...better than cell phone pics...lol

Kev
Old 02-28-2004, 01:49 PM
TECH Resident

Viet...

P.S. Welcome to LS1tech
Old 02-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by K9Kev
Viet...

P.S. Welcome to LS1tech
heh..thanks for the welcome..well yeah i saw those pics verrry nice bimmer too. i wanted to seee exactlly wat mods u had tho..or maybe how much power yer pushin??
Old 02-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Teching In

oh yea...you looked pretty busy that night lol. we were just comin back from the denton drag strip cause it was closed any chance of you going out there and doing a couple runs? :-p
Old 02-28-2004, 05:47 PM
TECH Addict

---->Viet<------
Did you get a ticket?
I would of given you one. if you were in that Honda!
Old 02-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Teching In

haha...nah i decided not to waste gas driving all the way to denton that night. it was my friend drivin in his chevy blazer that i had to drive home in. lol that was challenging. although last week i did get pulled over in my civic on the same highway coming back from the track but he only gave me a warning hehe
Old 02-28-2004, 09:26 PM
12 Second Club

What's up? I'm new to the site. I'm a dog handler in the USAF. I've got an 80lb belgian malinois at work and a 60lb belgian walking around the house. I could'nt imagine trying to squeeze MWD Aaron into the back of my SS. I would love to see the kennel ya'll have set up in the back of that Z. If you don't mind can you email some pics to kspring9@aol.com . Thanks man and give your partner a pat on the head for me.

Last edited by landshark; 02-29-2004 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by landshark
What's up? I'm new to the site. I'm a dog handler in the USAF. I've got an 80lb belgian malinois at work and a 60lb belgian walking around the house. I could'nt imagine trying to squeeze MWD Aaron into the back of my SS. I would love to see the kennel ya'll have set up in the back of that Z. If you don't mind can you email some to kspring9@aol.com . Thanks man and give your partner a pat on the head for me.
Landshark,

Did you go through the program at Lackland? If all goes well for me, I'll be going through the TSA explosives detector dog program @ Lackland later this year.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:00 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah that's the one! It is an Air Force run school. You'll have a good time while you are there. San Antonio is a nice city to VISIT. If you have any questions about he school you can email me at the address in the above post. Good luck
Old 02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
TECH Addict

My goal is to become a k-9 officer. First is to get into a dept. that I want, but the goal after that is to become a k-9 unit. It's amazing how well trained the dog is and most of all, how loyal the k-9 is to the officer. I wish I could do ride alongs with more k-9 units, but if the dog is agressive, they wont allow it.

Hope it works out good for ya
Old 02-29-2004, 09:20 PM
12 Second Club

I hear ya man! A dog is one thing a human partner is not, consistent! You know what your dog is capable of. If the crap hits the fan I know my K9 is more than happy to sit there with me and not huddle in some corner pissing himself like a human may do. Dogs are the best partners, hands down.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks for the well wishes, guys!

Landshark...I'm not too familiar with how the dogs are utilized in the military...are you an explosive detection team or patrol/bite team?

As for my K9 work, I've started some basic preliminary training here in Pittsburgh with our dept's explosive detection K9 team...mostly just observation, but one thing I've definitely learned is that dog handling is an art. The average Joe thinks that you just hold on to the leash, but reading the dog's behavior is truly an art...watching a finely tuned dog/handler team work is truly an amazing sight to behold!
Old 03-01-2004, 07:14 AM
12 Second Club

Currently I'm working an explosive detector/patrol certified dog. The military uses the same type dogs you would see in the civilian sector. You can learn alot just by watching, but just know when you get to Lackland you need to have a clean slate. They are going to teach you the basics and when you get back to your unit then you can work on the advanced stuff you are probably seeing by observing existing teams. If you are not opened minded you will hate every minute of Dog school. Too many times I've heard somebody say "but at my base, unit, dept or whatever we don't do it like that." Your there to learn the foundation of K9, what you build on that foundation is up to you after you graduate. Again, I'm around if you have any questions what so ever.
Old 03-01-2004, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah...I'm basically just doing the advanced training to try to get a jump on seeing change in the dogs...the guys on our team already warned me to keep quiet about anything I've done or observed with them...just go to Lackland, be quiet, listen and learn...I'm very open minded about all of this and believe me I have no preconceived notions that I have even a clue about how to handle a working dog...I just want to learn as much as possible while I'm there so that I can spend the remaining 22 years of my career learning to how to be a dog handler. Thanks for offering help/advice...I may take you up on that, especially when I know for sure the date when I'll be heading to Lackland.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:39 PM
12 Second Club

With that attitude you should have no problems bro.