Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

No More 4 by 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It makes the rear end feel much more stable and predictable. Improved driver confidence. If you have a suspension with a lot of travel due to soft/stock springs it might be more useful and someone who is lowered with a stiff suspension.

Anyone who rode in my old Camaro said it was an immediate and noticeable improvement. It might not be on the top of everyone's list though.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:45 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002_Z28_Six_Speed
It makes the rear end feel much more stable and predictable. Improved driver confidence. If you have a suspension with a lot of travel due to soft/stock springs it might be more useful and someone who is lowered with a stiff suspension.

Anyone who rode in my old Camaro said it was an immediate and noticeable improvement. It might not be on the top of everyone's list though.
Thanks for the info. I know what you mean as of right now at stock hieght if in a corner and hit a bump, or even straight line for that matter, the rear end shimmy or kick from side to side can get a tad annoying. Think I'll wait and see after it's lowered a bit.
Thanks again.