Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

HOT New Maro Boyz Shoot (Military Theme & NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 05:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mpmjason
i wouldnt expect anyone to call themselves "boyz" on ls1tech, maybe donk.com or something
more power to ya though, i guess
You miss my last post directed towards you?

Don't like the thread then get out. Prez is obviously on a higher level than you.
He isn't going out looking to start some pissing match.
He isn't dropping to your level and giving you want you want.
He has been more active for the cummunity in this thread than you.

I could keep going but I see no need.

You don't like it, don't click on his threads. I'm not a fan of the name myself, but guess what... I'm not in it and I didn't start it. Hell, he has done more than I could anway... Even with a different name I couldn't get a group of people the size he has together and organize shoots/vids/eats/shows/etc.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
You miss my last post directed towards you?

Don't like the thread then get out. Prez is obviously on a higher level than you.
He isn't going out looking to start some pissing match.
He isn't dropping to your level and giving you want you want.
He has been more active for the cummunity in this thread than you.

I could keep going but I see no need.

You don't like it, don't click on his threads. I'm not a fan of the name myself, but guess what... I'm not in it and I didn't start it. Hell, he has done more than I could anway... Even with a different name I couldn't get a group of people the size he has together and organize shoots/vids/eats/shows/etc.
I appreciate that response he needs to hear about himself.

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
Shut your judgmental *** up. Why the **** are you in this thread since you are so disguised by them? Everybody has different taste, respect that and move on.
Don't give the dude too much of your time, bottomline is people like him typically don't like black folks anyway and thats what they figure the whole crew is so they wont just get to the point with the real reason they have an issue so they make up shhh. One of the favorite things I love about my club is the diversity of all races inside it and the freedom we give our members. I've yet to post any donk car pic nor have I become an advocate for people putting 28's on cars, and nothing on our Facebook page talks about donks.

Back in 2005 when some of us rode 20 inch rims in the Bay Area that was the style. I'm not into donks period but I could care less what the next guy has on his car. In the small amount of free time I do have I focus on my own car and my club. If we were on the street I would just tell the dude **** you with a smile on my face, since we're online I'll be a little more professional and say thanks for the feedback. To all the folks on here that are positive (which is 99% of the people) we'll continue to have a good time communicating. And oh yeah by the way, it was fun watching Dallas win yesterday.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
Don't give the dude too much of your time, bottomline is people like him typically don't like black folks anyway and thats what they figure the whole crew is so they wont just get to the point with the real reason they have an issue so they make up shhh. One of the favorite things I love about my club is the diversity of all races inside it and the freedom we give our members. I've yet to post any donk car pic nor have I become an advocate for people putting 28's on cars, and nothing on our Facebook page talks about donks.

Back in 2005 when some of us rode 20 inch rims in the Bay Area that was the style. I'm not into donks period but I could care less what the next guy has on his car. In the small amount of free time I do have I focus on my own car and my club. If we were on the street I would just tell the dude **** you with a smile on my face, since we're online I'll be a little more professional and say thanks for the feedback. To all the folks on here that are positive (which is 99% of the people) we'll continue to have a good time communicating. And oh yeah by the way, it was fun watching Dallas win yesterday.
Ha I didn't know who I was for until James and Wade starting makin fun of dirk being sick. I think they got to him though lol. I have never seen him shoot so damn bad. It would have went to game 7 if terry wouldn't have been a complete badass.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another man that's NOt into skinny ribs showing models.......in fact everybody on this post has a liking for thickness now I'm going to have to work even harder on the next shoot
Brother I have been with short, tall, skinny, thick and i will ALWAYS prefer a thick woman.

Guys need to quit hating on the maroboyz. They have done more than most here. NO, i dont like the flashy paint, or the big wheels, BUT im not going to bash them if that's what they like. I give my respect to you guys.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wait..... You're black!?

I'm with you lethal.

Prez, I got a cousin in California that I think would fit in perfect with you guys. He also has a gsxr1000 and Is in a bike club. He has a black stockish Ws6 m6. He is stationed in San Diego. It would be awesome for him to meet some fellow fbody guys. Hard for me to turn a wrench for him here, he barely can get his tb off lol, not that bad but you know... And he knows very little. I help when I can.
He kinda wants to sell it but I think if he found a group of friends into the same cars it might sway him away.
Plus I might get some behind the scene pics... vids. Hahaha

Shoot me a pm with your details etc and ill try to get you two in touch.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

hit him up also with PHK
we are here in LA
Old 06-13-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Resident

Less hatin' more thick honeys!! I always give my man prez props. Keep up the good work homie!

I'm always in it for the thick woman!! **** it!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

How did that paint scheme work out?
Sorry for the late reply, but the paint is looking good (check the paint section). Thanks for the reply too. OMG that black girl is so damn sexy!!!!!! She has a nice *** too and who ever is hittin that is a lucky man!!
Old 06-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z99ls1
Ha I didn't know who I was for until James and Wade starting makin fun of dirk being sick. I think they got to him though lol. I have never seen him shoot so damn bad. It would have went to game 7 if terry wouldn't have been a complete badass.
It's all good pic sent and it was so much fun watching the Heat especially with the attitude Lebron has. For him to feel like Jordan you have to show up in the 4th quarter and there's a missing persons report still out looking for King James.

Originally Posted by lethal bird
Brother I have been with short, tall, skinny, thick and i will ALWAYS prefer a thick woman.
I almost think women set that standard that said folks prefer skinny women because when you ask men what they like they either say big *****, or ***. I've yet to meet a guy that says he likes to see her skeleton.

Guys need to quit hating on the maroboyz. They have done more than most here. NO, i dont like the flashy paint, or the big wheels, BUT im not going to bash them if that's what they like. I give my respect to you guys.
Yeah and my thing is we dont have big rims and the majority of the cars have stock paint. The 2010 Camaro that everyone loves comes on 20's so the big rim police should call Chevy up with that complaint haha.

Wait..... You're black!?

I'm with you lethal.

Prez, I got a cousin in California that I think would fit in perfect with you guys. He also has a gsxr1000 and Is in a bike club. He has a black stockish Ws6 m6. He is stationed in San Diego. It would be awesome for him to meet some fellow fbody guys. Hard for me to turn a wrench for him here, he barely can get his tb off lol, not that bad but you know... And he knows very little. I help when I can.
He kinda wants to sell it but I think if he found a group of friends into the same cars it might sway him away.
Plus I might get some behind the scene pics... vids. Hahaha

Shoot me a pm with your details etc and ill try to get you two in touch.
Now that sounds like a plan we've been working on a San Diego chapter with the president I put in place down there who's stationed in the Navy. I'll shoot you over my contact info so he can give me a ring.

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
hit him up also with PHK
we are here in LA
Sounds like a plan

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Less hatin' more thick honeys!! I always give my man prez props. Keep up the good work homie!

I'm always in it for the thick woman!! **** it!
Even if you were perfect folks would hate you, then the excuse would be he never messes up. **** happens, now back to the thick women I think I should drop another cool pic on this post since its tuesday.

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
Sorry for the late reply, but the paint is looking good (check the paint section). Thanks for the reply too. OMG that black girl is so damn sexy!!!!!! She has a nice *** too and who ever is hittin that is a lucky man!!
Glad that paint scheme came out good post a couple pics on here of it
Old 06-14-2011, 10:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Now that sounds like a plan we've been working on a San Diego chapter with the president I put in place down there who's stationed in the Navy. I'll shoot you over my contact info so he can give me a ring.
Sweet, if he is in the navy also they might already know each other!.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

Pics are always good man.. haha.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:04 AM
TECH Addict

pics look good! but just out of curiosity.. did you find these models at a strip club?
like I said tho, nice shots
Old 06-14-2011, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I probably had about 80-100 inbox messages from folks about those additional pics, over half the emails went through but I just had to resend about 20 emails, keep me posted on if it went through
Ya'll a bunch of horny ************* huh guys....PM sent

Old 06-14-2011, 02:43 PM
TECH Resident

Post is ******* full of win^ lol
Old 06-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Sweet, if he is in the navy also they might already know each other!.
Probably especially with the type of member he was. We call this kid Rockstar and he used to edit all our videos and was one hell of a member out here in the Bay Area so it's good that he'll be the one running the San Diego chapter.

Pics are always good man.. haha.
Time for another one.....

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
pics look good! but just out of curiosity.. did you find these models at a strip club?
like I said tho, nice shots
Haha nah just through other folks usually or Facebook and now they contact us asking about the next shoot so it makes the task easier. With this particular chic I've known her for years and man if she wasn't married..........

Originally Posted by whytryz28
Ya'll a bunch of horny ************* huh guys....PM sent
http://files.redux.com/images/5b6314...21af13df1c/raw
YES!! As long as the chic's hot it's always interesting

Here's another one and I may just have to post a pic from the private shoot her and I did the following day......once I get those edited things will be real interesting

Old 06-14-2011, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here's another one and I may just have to post a pic from the private shoot her and I did the following day......once I get those edited things will be real interesting
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...0352copy-1.jpg
I want to see so much more of her with so much less on.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:33 PM
TECH Resident

You and me both, lethal. I would do unspeakable, nasty things to that woman lol.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...0352copy-1.jpg
i would like to smack that *** !! once you get those other pics done send them my way lol
Old 06-15-2011, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ruquik
i would like to smack that *** !! once you get those other pics done send them my way lol
x2!!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Teching In

I want to see so much more of her with so much less on.
I need to throw a sneak peak pic on this posting board I think, should I?

You and me both, lethal. I would do unspeakable, nasty things to that woman lol.
Would you tell her husband first and ask him if those unthinkable things are okay to him? Haha

Quick Reply: HOT New Maro Boyz Shoot (Military Theme & NWS)