Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GoPro HD Micover Test

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 08:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoPro HD Micover Test

Well I got the Micover cover for my goPro HD with the open back. It seems louder like actual more sound from the wind but not as much as the buffeting though. Pretty much it's not worth it IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH7uwseKFm4
Old 07-02-2011, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Played around with mine this week as well, I'd say it's not worth it either. You can hear the exhaust a for a few mph extra, but not THAT much better. I think I'd rather just put some duct tape around the closed back's edges. Waste of money, but at least it wasn't a lot.

Face it the other way, it's even worse that way when the wind is hitting it dead on.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:22 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
Played around with mine this week as well, I'd say it's not worth it either. You can hear the exhaust a for a few mph extra, but not THAT much better. I think I'd rather just put some duct tape around the closed back's edges. Waste of money, but at least it wasn't a lot.

Face it the other way, it's even worse that way when the wind is hitting it dead on.
oh God I could only imagine how bad i would be backwards. I kinda wish I didnt buy it but, im still gonna use it though.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:19 AM
TECH Regular

Well that blows...I was gonna pic one up. However when I make a vid using windows movie maker you can turn down the sound add a little music and vola not as much wind noise and it does still let the exhaust notes come through.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:46 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by redracer1
Well that blows...I was gonna pic one up. However when I make a vid using windows movie maker you can turn down the sound add a little music and vola not as much wind noise and it does still let the exhaust notes come through.
Micoverinc commented on my video and said I should move the camera to a different place on the car to see if that helps. Im gonna try it and see if that helps any.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice car though man, looks like it runs good