Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Car Show, Outer Banks, My g/f Posing On The Hood.. 56k Die

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics and the pic with your girl on the front is awesome. DAM that sunburn must feel awesome
Old 09-01-2011, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Next time you're in the area hit me up. I live in Va Beach and mother in law lives right by OBX.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks again guys.

Grifter: We stopped in VA beach on the way back, spent the night at Econo Lodge (only place I could find under $100 a night lol), then drove through downtown on the way back home. Always been through it on the highway, but never saw downtown. It was great watching the military jets come in on their approaches. I really want to visit again soon. Second coolest thing was seeing Wawa that sold alcohol. They don't do that up here in PA!
Old 09-02-2011, 10:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HibachiZ28
Thanks again guys.

Grifter: We stopped in VA beach on the way back, spent the night at Econo Lodge (only place I could find under $100 a night lol), then drove through downtown on the way back home. Always been through it on the highway, but never saw downtown. It was great watching the military jets come in on their approaches. I really want to visit again soon. Second coolest thing was seeing Wawa that sold alcohol. They don't do that up here in PA!
LOL didnt know about the Alcohol thing. Anyway yea just shoot me a PM. From va Beach and also in the Navy so if you want a tour of a ship or something i can probably hook it up.

Quick Reply: Car Show, Outer Banks, My g/f Posing On The Hood.. 56k Die