Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

I think I have two motor heads!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I have two motor heads!!!

Quick back story. Last year I look my 5 year old daughter to Norwalk "Night Under Fire" and she absolutely loved it! I was so proud, we threw the ear muffs away(they were 20 years old anyhow) and she was my little "Champ" all night long staying interested, and no plugging her ears. My 7 year old son didn't want to last year because we were rained on at the monster trucks the week before.

This year he was hesitant to go but had no option. They both had a great time and put a massive smile on there dad's face, and a lot of pride in his heart from the moment we pulled in till we left.
Here are a few pics and I will upload some vids later.

She made sure Ashley Force's visor was up!

A connecting rod is very usefull!

Old 08-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Seriously cool dude, I cant wait to have kids so i can take them to stuff like this did that connecting rod come from you or one of the race teams? Last year me and a friend went to Nitro Jam at Maryland International Raceway, one of the nostalgia cars blew up and my buddy went over and asked them for the burned up piston and rod, but they just laughed at him lol
Old 08-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

It is out of John Force's car. They sell the pistons, and rods sepperatly for $20 each. They did have a piston and rod with a pin in it, for $40. Usualy they are sepperate.

Many of the race teams sell pistons and rods. Force also has many other things for sale like a winshield, fire wall, tires, Ashley Force had a pair of fire pants for sale last year. My brother had made they comment " for only $75 you can get in Ashley's pants.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

thats awesome!! "get in Ashleys pants" bahahahahaha!!!!