Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Few new pics with the champions

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
I looked at your "garage", but I see no details. I would like to know more if you care to share ... n/a (which I doubt), bottle, boosted?

I have been thinking Strange coilovers this winter, but have not ruled out QA1's completely yet. Why are going from QA1's to Afco's? I have yet to decide to spend the money on DA's or stick with SA's too.
Hke 396, built for nitrous, custom mamo ported afr 225's, port matched vic jr, 2 stage nitrous pro flow, Wilson progressive, 4500 tb, electric meizere race pump, racetronix fuel system, 17/8 stepped to 2 kooks, x pipe, true duals, glide, moser 12 bolt, eaton Pos, 33 spine axles, tubular k member and a arms, working on the new chromemoly cage now and tubular front bumper, stand alone for nitrous, no ac, airbags, kirkeys, qa1's all around but want the better afcos, R.P.M is gonna setup suspension, tune nitrous, dyno, and test car. They are adding Wolfe anti roll bar, new lca's, have a madman torque arm. Prob missing a lot but ya get the idea. LOL
Old 09-21-2011, 08:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryans_pewter_ss
Hke 396, built for nitrous, custom mamo ported afr 225's, port matched vic jr, 2 stage nitrous pro flow, Wilson progressive, 4500 tb, electric meizere race pump, racetronix fuel system, 17/8 stepped to 2 kooks, x pipe, true duals, glide, moser 12 bolt, eaton Pos, 33 spine axles, tubular k member and a arms, working on the new chromemoly cage now and tubular front bumper, stand alone for nitrous, no ac, airbags, kirkeys, qa1's all around but want the better afcos, R.P.M is gonna setup suspension, tune nitrous, dyno, and test car. They are adding Wolfe anti roll bar, new lca's, have a madman torque arm. Prob missing a lot but ya get the idea. LOL
Yea, I see 5's in your future. PM what you paid for the beadlocks, need to pick up a set
Old 09-22-2011, 08:04 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ryans_pewter_ss
Very, very nice setup. Dipping into the 5's is the 9.2x's in the 1/4 ... either you are severely lightened (3,000 lbs.) or your making 900 bhp around full-weight (less ac, airbags, seats). Good luck hooking it.

Keep posting on your progress and drop me a pm in case I miss your future posts. By the way, it's nice to see a VFN Sonoco that is necessary (Vic Jr/4500 TB) and not just for looks. Love the car. If it was NBM, it would be perfect. At least, that's the color I wanted.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
Very, very nice setup. Dipping into the 5's is the 9.2x's in the 1/4 ... either you are severely lightened (3,000 lbs.) or your making 900 bhp around full-weight (less ac, airbags, seats). Good luck hooking it.

Keep posting on your progress and drop me a pm in case I miss your future posts. By the way, it's nice to see a VFN Sonoco that is necessary (Vic Jr/4500 TB) and not just for looks. Love the car. If it was NBM, it would be perfect. At least, that's the color I wanted.
thanks man, i'll post pics and let ya know how it all goes. Hooking shouldnt be a problem with Ryan @ R.P.M doing the suspension and tune. I have a go pro camera so i'll post some passes. yeah the sunoco hood had to be done, you can see the throttle body from the drivers seat and when we add the plate kit it will be taller.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:46 PM
TECH Resident

looks awesome man. is that stock length rearend? what size r the rear wheels? Do you have to run drag brakes?

Quick Reply: Few new pics with the champions