Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Installed my SLP 2OTL today =)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am glad you guys like it but just as someone who had this ugly exhaust on there car said, it makes the car unbalanced and weak.

If we all liked the same thing life would be boring. I like F-bodies but glad when I go to the track I don't drive a stank or F-body like everyone else there.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dont like the way catbacks look on camaros, where you can see where the tips connect to the piping. At least the 2otl doesnt have this, I used to have this catback on my old camaro.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I figured most wouldn't like it, I like being different and I think its still tasteful.

Its tucked up pretty high and close to the bumper so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Of course it would flow better with a bumper cutout or pipes on both sides.

This one is straight through so it should flow better than a "balanced" muffler with tips on both sides.

Also went for it because I like rare stuff, and this car is great to appear to be a sleeper.
No badges, body colored roof, single exit exhaust that's quiet. Think my 315s kinda let the cat outta the bag though lol!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Teching In

not true, a guy here put a cutout on his car with the 2otl. With the cutout open he dyno'd 4 more whp. I'd bet that these flow better than any other catback.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great sounding car and the SLP 2OTL looks great! It is by far, one of the best sounding cat backs for the 4th Gen's, close with the GMMG. It is also one of the best flowing out there. It just seemed like a few years ago, people were selling them like crazy because everyone hated them. Now, they are one of the most sought after cat backs. If one is for sale, it usually won't last long! Good job!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, how big are your rear tires?
Old 11-06-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Those are just Nitto 555 315/35/17, they don't seem to run skinny.

They're on a 17x11 wheel.

Thanks for the compliments and comments guys!
I'll have up the video tomorrow, got some bonus puppy kicking footage tonight =P
Might throw that in for ***** and giggles.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love 2OTL! I think it's a nice change from the standard dual tips. I actually prefer Camaro's without any tips at all. But I really do like how 2OTL looks/sounds. There is just something about it. Hurry up with the vid
Old 11-07-2011, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Incoming buzzkill!

Got the videos off, but I forgot it was so windy when I recorded them with the camera outside, only about 3 seconds of good sound lol. The ones inside the car sound good but you can't see anything haha, was on a dark portion of the highway.

I'll try again tomorrow since it does no justice having a nice exhaust and camera only to hear wind noise or see nothing =P

Any better places to mount on the car without tons of wind noise, or just slow down a bit? lol. I had it on the rear quarter panel and since I got on it at about 60mph you could only hear it for a few seconds.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Took a much better video, but now my internet is down (posting from phone).

Also Ive been using Sony Vegas pro 10.0 but now it won't open? It just acts like its gonna open and does nothing, tried restarting computer and running in admin but still won't work.

Any ideas?

Quick Reply: Installed my SLP 2OTL today =)