Picture of the Month SUBMISSIONS - November 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 08:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
Really?

Nice attitude.
Where's the attitude? I was simply saying that it looks fine on my iPad and that the forum could use an auto resize feature. This is the only forum I get on that doesn't have one.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

So, the forum NEEDS to add something simply because you dont want to resize the pic? Is that what you said? Who are you...?

All forums have auto resize features?? Dont know about that. I hang around a few photography related forums and they have rules about pictures size. They ask members to resize pics. I have not seen any with an auto resize feature.

If you keep that pic so big, no one will even look at it. Good luck and again, nice attitude.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by camaro_five0
Thanks for pointing that out guys. I have two links to my pic, a 1200 px and a 900 px and accidentally uploaded the 1200! I edited and uploaded my 900 pixel image. See how easy that was???
Exactly. Simple. Easy.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

So, the forum NEEDS to add something simply because you dont want to resize the pic? Is that what you said? Who are you...?

All forums have auto resize features?? Dont know about that. I hang around a few photography related forums and they have rules about pictures size. They ask members to resize pics. I have not seen any with an auto resize feature.

If you keep that pic so big, no one will even look at it. Good luck and again, nice attitude.
Wow so saying that the forum needs an auto resize just so there is one uniform picture size in every thread, was giving attitude huh. You are awfully thin skinned if that hurt your feelings. I could have given attitude but you know I had no reason to. It never was the fact that I did not want to resize the picture, it's impossible to do so without being on a laptop/desktop. I never said that ALL forums have an auto resize feature, if you read what I wrote, I do believe I said the the other forums I am on besides this one do. You hang around some photography forums, congrats, that must make you an expert when dealing with/uploading pictures.
Once again like I said previously but since you are illiterate and can't comprehend let me run it by you one more time, I did not know that the picture was so big, it looked fine on my iPad. I am soooo sorry that I ruined your day princess but I deleted the picture for you so you'd stop crying. Have a good day

Last edited by 95cam86roc; 12-04-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 95cam86roc
Wow so saying that the forum needs an auto resize just so there is one uniform picture size in every thread, was giving attitude huh. You are awfully thin skinned if that hurt your feelings. I could have given attitude but you know I had no reason to. It never was the fact that I did not want to resize the picture, it's impossible to do so without being on a laptop/desktop. I never said that ALL forums have an auto resize feature, if you read what I wrote, I do believe I said the the other forums I am on besides this one do. You hang around some photography forums, congrats, that must make you an expert when dealing with/uploading pictures.
Once again like I said previously but since you are illiterate and can't comprehend let me run it by you one more time, I did not know that the picture was so big, it looked fine on my iPad. I am soooo sorry that I ruined your day princess but I deleted the picture for you so you'd stop crying. Have a good day
Delete it? Now who is thin skinned again? Get a life. Think of getting something else besides an Ipad when dealing with pics, son. Let's see if the forum decides to add an auto resize feature after your suggestion....
Old 12-04-2011, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

Delete it? Now who is thin skinned again? Get a life. Think of getting something else besides an Ipad when dealing with pics, son. Let's see if the forum decides to add an auto resize feature after your suggestion....
I'm thin skinned? Your the one crying over the size of a picture lmao. Thanks for all of the advice princess. And again I'm sorry for ruining your day
Old 12-04-2011, 10:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Sure, sure.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Girls can we stop bitching and all get along...
Old 12-06-2011, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Locking this thread, will create the vote soon.