Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
TECH Addict

Gotta love the lack of concern for human life. Who cares if they just crashed and are trapped in an overturned car, stay away and lets GTF-outta here!!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts

I gotta say i have raced there many of times and its really lite up with lights and it is not an intersate the driver of the suv should have seen the cars. People have been racing there for over 50 years because of the lights and concrete further up the road.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fatality!!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Preston99WS6
Here is a valid question...

In the eyes of the law who is more at fault the drunk or the retards trying to dig race on the highway?
Im not in law enforcement or anything, but unfortunately, i think the suv would be at fault through the law's perpective. Im not sure how it differs in florida, but here in cali, over 90% of accidents, the rear car is at fault. Lets say it was a different scene, where instead of streetracing, a car had just stopped, because they saw an animal blocking the highway, and hadnt had enough time to put on his hazard lights yet. Things would be much different. If it werent for the video, the street racers can easily bullshit their way through the cops if they were smart enough to pull it off. And judging by the SUV's speed, he probably didnt have any idea what was going on, therefore giving the racers the upper hand. And if the SUV was drunk, or on the phone, then the racers would unfortunately have an even bigger advantage.

But thats completely different from my perspective. I think theyre both just as stupid, with the honda racers having a slight edge. I personally would rather see the racers pay for both parties' damages, wether the SUV driver was drunk or not. There is no reason to be dig racing in a open freeway.

And if the SUV driver was drunk, then go on with the procedure of suspending his license and the fine, jailtime, whatever he deserves. None of these guys should have a license.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Now you have my attention

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Fastest 60' time that Honda's ever seen.
Lmao. Dick.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

I love how people would rather continue to take video on their phone than call 911.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Launching!

$500... Heads up... The truck gets the bottle and the hit.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Dig race in the middle of a highway....real smart.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

i've seen this same exact thing happen at our local spot back in the day. I have it on tape somewhere.

300zx was lined up with a camaro dead stopped, when a load of cars turned onto the street heading their way (more street racers mind you), an evo slammed right into the back of the 300zx, flipping it over etc. 300 driver crawled out and fled the scene. it was a mess. The camaro got hit too i believe, we actually gave the dude a ride home

never could understand why a driver can't see two cars stopped in the road. Depth perception out of wack.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by GTOSE
Lmao. Dick.
What...too soon?
Old 02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Now you have my attention

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
i've seen this same exact thing happen at our local spot back in the day. I have it on tape somewhere.

300zx was lined up with a camaro dead stopped, when a load of cars turned onto the street heading their way (more street racers mind you), an evo slammed right into the back of the 300zx, flipping it over etc. 300 driver crawled out and fled the scene. it was a mess. The camaro got hit too i believe, we actually gave the dude a ride home

never could understand why a driver can't see two cars stopped in the road. Depth perception out of wack.
Good ol' 35th ave days. Not too many bright people out there.

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
What...too soon?
Well, I mean he did jump..
Old 02-07-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What fucktards the hwy is for roll racing not dig racing but they will never get it right since they cant even get the right cars to do it with.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Banned

Cool

YO I got teh laft lane bro.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Junkie

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/...&postcount=113

Found this over on the Bullet. LOL. It looks like some of them might have been from Orlando.

This was taken from facebook.....if somebody can translate field worker for me

Carlos Tuning
yeah... crazy how people started to dip.. it was my boys hatch.. im sure youve seen it out at the friday meets giving everyone a show.. geo walked away with only 9 stiches above his right eyebrow... definetly was an angel over him.. and thi...s is contradicting.. but **** the person in the SUV.. i know GEO and everyone there were in the wrong for street racing.. but.. talk about NOT paying attention?.. or like everyone said DRUNK AF... a new shell is being bought and everything salvageable being swapped over.. charge it to the game.. this **** happens.. its risks we take for doing the illegal **** we love..
Old 02-08-2012, 05:57 PM
11 Second Club

newbs
Old 02-08-2012, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
Oh, and I sent FHP an email with the link to the Yellow Bullet thread where they posted the FB page from Carlos, and I added in Carlos' FB page link to make it even easier for them
Wow.

...Wow.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmm, I wonder if anyone's going to send this in to the PD as well. Along with the bounty of personal information that can be found in 15 minutes of internet-investigating.

Idiots. I have raced there before

via,
Idiots. I have raced there before, and it was dumb then too.

Every one pulls off to the side and then pulls out into the road, but I am not sure why no one said anything about the car coming down the road at them. People also meet up on the Courtney Campbell Causeway in the pull off parking lots and will do the same thing. Only difference is there is a red light right there, and no one pulls out until the light turns red, and then they line up on the opposite side of the light to run.

The cops out there were generally pretty cool about it. Sometimes a few cruisers would pull into the lot and tell everyone to leave, and they have even sent a helo to fly overhead to clear everyone out. I guarantee they are going to start cracking down hard..
Old 02-08-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

So what? What point were you trying to make? Did I ever say they were dumb for racing? No. They were dumb for stopping in the middle of the road at the end of a bridge. When we would race there, we definitely didn't do anything close to what they did. It is a different scenario when you block the road and cause a serious accident.

If you want, you can Google my username and find videos of me racing from a few years ago. However, I am sure I can find posts of you talking about racing as well, so you can climb off your high horse. The police aren't investigating every person who talks about racing online..
Old 02-08-2012, 07:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No high horse... not on my end, that is. Just that I don't take vigilante justice into my own hands, or act like a hypocrite. You're reporting someone else for doing something illegal, which you also are guilty of doing on a separate occasion. Before throwing someone under the bus, imagine that happening to you. I'll get off my soap box now and let this thread get back to... well, whatever it was before.

Quick Reply: Street racing + Drunk Driver = Horrible Crash