Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

A Couple New MaroBoyz Videos

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hendrixx
okay, and my last point is since you seem so civil and non-gangster, first, your response to my first post was a little, UN-civil would you say? and again, youre acting as if anyone having the slightest impression of "gangster attitude" is way out of line.

i dont mean to start any **** between anyone. just saying, when you post on a forum, you expect feedback, when you get the feedback, dont take it like its a personal attack. you show us this, we give you our opinions. if anything, were trying to HELP you not look - and ill specify - what is in OUR opinion "rice". So dont start pulling that crap like you dont have the time of day to deal with critics.

if you dont like it, stop posting new threads with the same videos over and over, its the only reason anyone spoke up in the first place. posting once to show who you are and what youre doing is okay, whatever. but doing it over and over again to get attention is annoying.

ill leave you to go buy your groceries for your nagging wife now.
Haha man I like you already too bad your probably somewhere way across the country but I respect that, and now we're talking like adults. The videos were new, first time I posted those so it's all fun to me. I like feedback and sometimes folks wont like your car and they usually will say, nice mods but the paint scheme isn't my thing or rims or whatever and sometimes you get some good advice and make a good change. We can all learn something new everyday.

Hope the weekend goes good for you bro and if you pull that muscle car out be safe. That's what I'm planning on doing myself.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, we have yellow, pink, purple, blue, red, orange, green, gold, white, black, and silver 4th gens. If you don't like it no problem. We paint our cars different colors because we like to be unique. That's what the car hobby is all about. Why would I want to sit here and drive a Black Camaro next to 20 others with Black Camaros? Bottom line is you don't have to drive it, so why is it an issue? If you don't like something, that's your taste, but to say it's Ricer? We are far from that. We don't have 6 foot wings, body kits, roof scoops, etc. Nor do we have 24" rims, or anything bigger than 20's for that matter. Hell the Charger was on stock rims, the Camaro was on Vette rims how is that ricer? We post on here for those that like our cars. So what you don't like it? Oh well. There's things I don't like on other people's cars, but I don't go on a full on attack. But it is what it is. Keep doing whatever it is you do. You don't like our cars, so what... Here's another pic and video for you to talk s*** about.

-Matt

http://youtu.be/rWJxsP9UJCY

Old 02-24-2012, 06:25 PM
12 Second Club

but bro come on, hes rollin on dubs! 600 to the wheels so nothing else matters other than the fact that he knows how to throw money in a shops face and say build me a fast car!

as to what chaman says, even though you have high hp, doesnt mean A, you know how to drive that 600whp, and B, have the slightest clue what goes into building a motor, and full race set up. Like i said, its real easy to give money to a shop to build you a car and you come out with it like youre the king of the muscle crew.

600 whp with primer at a show? if its a REAL car show, with REAL cars, let one of the REAL muscle car owners come up and ask you some questions, see if you or any of your buddies know how to answer them. all you know is the brand name of the parts you blew your money on.

i have no problem with you or your buddies, but dont advertise yourselves as something youre not to the wrong crowd. it doesnt get you anywhere at all. except for where we now ended up.. in a **** hole lol

*edit: now i feel bad for ^ this comment since youve dropped the attitude. oh well. take a minute to read carefully over everything said. some times its better to keep things to yourself i guess.

all in all, stay safe and dont plow that thing into a wall, 600whp can catch up on ANYone at any time
Old 02-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Teching In

okay, and my last point is since you seem so civil and non-gangster, first, your response to my first post was a little, UN-civil would you say? and again, youre acting as if anyone having the slightest impression of "gangster attitude" is way out of line.

i dont mean to start any **** between anyone. just saying, when you post on a forum, you expect feedback, when you get the feedback, dont take it like its a personal attack. you show us this, we give you our opinions. if anything, were trying to HELP you not look - and ill specify - what is in OUR opinion "rice". So dont start pulling that crap like you dont have the time of day to deal with critics.

if you dont like it, stop posting new threads with the same videos over and over, its the only reason anyone spoke up in the first place. posting once to show who you are and what youre doing is okay, whatever. but doing it over and over again to get attention is annoying.

ill leave you to go buy your groceries for your nagging wife now.
Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
Yes, we have yellow, pink, purple, blue, red, orange, green, gold, white, black, and silver 4th gens. If you don't like it no problem. We paint our cars different colors because we like to be unique. That's what the car hobby is all about. Why would I want to sit here and drive a Black Camaro next to 20 others with Black Camaros? Bottom line is you don't have to drive it, so why is it an issue? If you don't like something, that's your taste, but to say it's Ricer? We are far from that. We don't have 6 foot wings, body kits, roof scoops, etc. Nor do we have 24" rims, or anything bigger than 20's for that matter. Hell the Charger was on stock rims, the Camaro was on Vette rims how is that ricer? We post on here for those that like our cars. So what you don't like it? Oh well. There's things I don't like on other people's cars, but I don't go on a full on attack. But it is what it is. Keep doing whatever it is you do. You don't like our cars, so what... Here's another pic and video for you to talk s*** about.

-Matt

http://youtu.be/rWJxsP9UJCY

Hey man just brush it all off your shoulders bro the other guy just said I may not know how to drive my car which made me throw the towel in haha it's getting ridiculous. Nice car you got by the way, are you going with Dave to that car event out near Sacramento?
Old 02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh, Feel free to shoot me a call if there's any further issues with our club, or if you want to vent. No problem. I'm going back out to my shop so I can get my customer's car back to him.

Matt
(707)654-6148
Facebook.com/GenesisMotorsports
Old 02-24-2012, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

but bro come on, hes rollin on dubs! 600 to the wheels so nothing else matters other than the fact that he knows how to throw money in a shops face and say build me a fast car!

as to what chaman says, even though you have high hp, doesnt mean A, you know how to drive that 600whp, and B, have the slightest clue what goes into building a motor, and full race set up. Like i said, its real easy to give money to a shop to build you a car and you come out with it like youre the king of the muscle crew.

600 whp with primer at a show? if its a REAL car show, with REAL cars, let one of the REAL muscle car owners come up and ask you some questions, see if you or any of your buddies know how to answer them. all you know is the brand name of the parts you blew your money on.

i have no problem with you or your buddies, but dont advertise yourselves as something youre not to the wrong crowd. it doesnt get you anywhere at all. except for where we now ended up.. in a **** hole lol

*edit: now i feel bad for ^ this comment since youve dropped the attitude. oh well. take a minute to read carefully over everything said. some times its better to keep things to yourself i guess.

all in all, stay safe and dont plow that thing into a wall, 600whp can catch up on ANYone at any time
20's?? Take a closer look. 19" C6R Rims.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS

-Matt
again, dont take this the wrong way.

theres a thing called reputation, and presentation.

im going to call it how it is, you guys PRESENT yourselves as what is commonly known as RICERS. for the most part, you appear to have little to no knowledge of your cars, theyre all rimmed and painted bright colours with stickers and flames, and the way you walk and talk seems "gangster".

this doesnt mean im coming up to you in the middle of the street and yelling HAHA *** RICERS, no. this isnt an attack. this is advice, and feedback.. again, what a forum is for. some people may like it, but the majority dont. and thats where reputation comes in...

people see your cars, and because of the presentation you guys have, it ruins 4th gens already bad reputation (appearence wise anyways).

just saying...
Old 02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im going to call it how it is, you guys PRESENT yourselves as what is commonly known as RICERS. for the most part, you appear to have little to no knowledge of your cars, theyre all rimmed and painted bright colours with stickers and flames, and the way you walk and talk seems "gangster".

this doesnt mean im coming up to you in the middle of the street and yelling HAHA *** RICERS, no. this isnt an attack. this is advice, and feedback.. again, what a forum is for. some people may like it, but the majority dont. and thats where reputation comes in...

people see your cars, and because of the presentation you guys have, it ruins 4th gens already bad reputation (appearence wise anyways).

just saying...
Like I said... shoot me a call, we'll talk about it over the phone.

Matt
(707)654-6148
Old 02-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Teching In

just saying...
Here's a couple of our "ricer" members videos below that you were referring too. I hope they're not too "gangster" or intimidating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e4BtCjtZ48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKC2fWFSTFs
Old 02-24-2012, 06:54 PM
9 Second Club

To the president, you don't have to prove anything to these morons! Especially that Chaman idiot! He's nothing but a moron down in "Puerto Rico," that does nothing but kiss a lot of *** on here to try and be accepted. I even offered to meet up with him because I am from "Puerto Rico" and just came from there to visit my family, but he declined. I wanted to see if he was as tough as he portrays himself to be on this board. Oh, and he "claims" to be a physician...right.

I understand that not everyone has the same taste, but anytime a person does something outside of the norm, some others become pompous, judgmental ********.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:55 PM
12 Second Club

you show me one video, of a car that finally doesnt look ridiculous, and expect that to "de-ricify" the other cars?

and you expect me to call the other side of the continent? for what? to tell me :"yeah we got every camaro of the rainbow, so what they all make 500whp!"

that doesnt matter to me. again. all i am trying to get through to you guys, which you are taking as personal attacks, is YOUR ******* APPEARANCE (caps in effort to get that through to you) makes you seem like "ricers". so one of you knows how to put a car together? okay. that is actually great, im glad that you can do that, great that you have a shop. what about the people that drive them? do they have a single clue in the world what is going on under the hood? or do they just read off the stickers they have plastered everywhere?

dont flip out at me for judging you with what youve presented to everyone. and id just like to add... in that first video with the white 4th gen, where the guy actually knows whats on his car, can i just reallll quick point out that red 4th gen that you see near the end of the video?

DUBS BRO.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
To the president, you don't have to prove anything to these morons! Especially that Chaman idiot! He's nothing but a moron down in "Puerto Rico," that does nothing but kiss a lot of *** on here to try and be accepted. I even offered to meet up with him because I am from "Puerto Rico" and just came from there to visit my family, but he declined. I wanted to see if he was as tough as he portrays himself to be on this board. Oh, and he "claims" to be a physician...right.

I understand that not everyone has the same taste, but anytime a person does something outside of the norm, some others become pompous, judgmental ********.
Haha yep exactly man and like I said all of it reminds me of arguing with a woman, men don't argue like that it's not in our DNA but on a better note you got a nice ride I like that T/A on your sig, post up a few more pics of that one when you get time. My first muscle car was a 1979 Trans Am back when I was in 12th grade. I had no idea what I had at the time and later sold it. Miss that car even had the bird on the hood and the whole nine.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

dang Hendrix just let it go.....smh....the man compliments your car in spite of your continous "hatin"...........smh
Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Nice story bro....do you invented all by yourself?? Creative, I must say...but not true. There is nothing personal in my post, just an honest opinion. To bad you are trying to bring this argument to a personal level. Im going to be the MAN here and just ignore you.

I have never tried to be accepted here. I have quite a lot good friends here and my car is my "presentation card". Im proud that my car has gotten some recognition among the LSX crowd. There is nothing to prove....

But some of you have a real problem when it comes to critiques and opinions. You have the right to enjoy your car as you wanted, and I have the right to voice my opinion. I don't like the gangsta attitude your crowd brings, the ignorance about your cars , etc. I'm not going to repeat myself. My point was put forward, do whatever you want with it. I only will repeat this: There is a MAJORITY here who do not like your crowd, they maybe will stay out of it but its TRUE, have a good night.

Last edited by chaman; 02-24-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by chaman
Nice story bro....do you invented all by yourself?? Creative, I must say...but not true. There is nothing personal in my post, just an honest opinion. To bad you are trying to bring this argument to a personal level. Im going to be the MAN here and just ignore you.

I have never tried to be accepted here. I have quite a lot good friends here and my car is my "presentation card". Im prod that my car has gotten some recognition among the LSX crowd. There is nothing to prove....

But some of you have a real problem when it comes to critiques and opinions. You have the right to enjoy your car as you wanted, and I have the right to voice my opinion. I don't like the gangsta attitude your crowd brings, the ignorance about your cars , etc. I'm not going to repeat myself. My point was put forward, do whatever you want with it. I only will repeat this: There is a MAJORITY here who do not like your crowd, they maybe will stay out of it but its TRUE, have a good night.
...No. You do know the difference between CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and being a flat out JACKASS. I'm not a fan of the loud color cars either, but God Damn, that doesn't mean I'm going to **** on someone else because that is what they like! Style is subjective! Not everyone likes camming, loud *** cars; I get all kinds of nasty looks from it. And yes, unfortunately, some people do perpetuate negative stereotypes, but not all.

Why don't you stop with all the stereotypical talk bullshit! What the **** is "gangster talk?" I've seen their threads; they don't come in here with that ignorant stuff! He sometimes posts the pics of the ladies and sometimes of their cars, damn. How would you like it if every time some one said anything about Puerto Rico they made reference to gang banging or some other bullshit? I know I sure as hell don't like it.

Lastly, I'm not your BRO.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MaroBoyzPrez
Haha yep exactly man and like I said all of it reminds me of arguing with a woman, men don't argue like that it's not in our DNA but on a better note you got a nice ride I like that T/A on your sig, post up a few more pics of that one when you get time. My first muscle car was a 1979 Trans Am back when I was in 12th grade. I had no idea what I had at the time and later sold it. Miss that car even had the bird on the hood and the whole nine.

So you are trying to compare me with a woman. There is finally the attitude Im talking about. I been very respectful with what Im saying. You are trying very hard to present yourself as a knowledgeable respectful car enthusiast but you, sir, are failing miserably. The longer you try, the longer you sink.

Comparing me with a woman or trying to somewhat degrade me because Im from PR proves my point exactly.

Your crowd does not represent what real car enthusiasts are, and of course has a very bad taste when it comes to modify your looks. looking those cars reminds me of a bag of Skittles....not muscle cars.

Last edited by chaman; 02-24-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:04 PM
TECH Veteran

...No. You do know the difference between CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and being a flat out JACKASS. I'm not a fan of the loud color cars either, but God Damn, that doesn't mean I'm going to **** on someone else because that is what they like! Style is subjective! Not everyone likes camming, loud *** cars; I get all kinds of nasty looks from it. And yes, unfortunately, some people do perpetuate negative stereotypes, but not all.

Why don't you stop with all the stereotypical talk bullshit! What the **** is "gangster talk?" I've seen their threads; they don't come in here with that ignorant stuff! He sometimes posts the pics of the ladies and sometimes of their cars, damn. How would you like it if every time some one said anything about Puerto Rico they made reference to gang banging or some other bullshit? I know I sure as hell don't like it.

Lastly, I'm not your BRO.
You got that right... your not. I do not hang out with mediocre bigots has you. Go impress someone somewhere, you sure do not impress me at all.

I have the right to say it... I DO NOT LIKE THEIR ATTITUDE AND THEIR IGNORANCE. Its not criticism; is my opinion, deal with it. I do not like their crowd and I wish they just find someplace else to spread their "cool videos". Do I made myself clear? Hope so.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
9 Second Club

You got that right... your not. I do not hang out with mediocre bigots has you. Go impress someone somewhere, you sure do not impress me at all.
Why would I want to hang out with an idiot like you? Bigot? HA! There is bigotry in every comment you make, moron! Do you really think people don't know how to infer? Who's trying to impress YOU? I'm just trying to educate your narrow-minded ***! But only a fool rejects logic. I'll tell you this though, every smart *** comment you have, I'll have one waiting for ya! Keep talking.

Last edited by 02sleeperz28; 02-24-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Why would I want to hang out with an idiot like you? Bigot? HA! There is bigotry in every comment you make, moron! Do you really think people don't know how to infer? I'm not trying to impress you! I'll tell you this though, every smart *** comment you have, I'll have one waiting for ya! Keep talking.
This is not a contest, there is no winning anything or who makes the best comeback. This shows your level of immaturity and your intentions of getting personal.

If you have some kind of conflict about me, I suggest you deal with it out of this thread.
Keep trying to get personal, ignoring you is the real winning ticket.

I have nothing more to say, keep ranting and trying to sound intellectual about it, its at least...entertaining.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:50 PM
11 Second Club

Are you seriously trying to understand?? LOL!
i was trying to. got confused about the "L's" thing, the "bigger engine", and "custom paint". it looked like sebering silver to me. Looked like a decent car though.