Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 05:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bill12690
So if I get in my car (for whatever reason) and a cop puts his foot in front of my tire, am I guilty too?

Not saying the driver should have done what he did, but its equally stupid for the cop to put himself in that situation
Exactly, never does the officer attempt to explain to the guy what is going on. He just stands there writing the ticket, not one word said other than 'Stop.' By no means am I excusing the DB Ferrari driver but if you want people to take you seriously, remaining professional while in uniform is the way to go.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Cop got in front of the car so the guy wouldnt try to drive away. You never start your car and drive while an officer is giving you a tix. I wouldnt have let the guy get in his car in the first place till I was done.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:13 PM
TECH Resident

If you want to see a normal man or woman be turned into an *******, give them a badge and a gun.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:53 PM
9 Second Club

Clearly he should've never attempted to get into the car with the cop there. I would've asked the officer if he was writing my car a ticket and if so I would've spoken to the valet and asked for help. If I still couldn't get him to accept that then I'd just wait it out and get the ticket and pay it. No biggy. Instead he got beat up while wearing some goofy looking green shorts. LMAO!

Now the cop should've told him to stay out of the car or shut it off when he started it.

So looks like bozo circus out there in NY. LOL.....
Old 08-10-2012, 02:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I love how so many of your are tough guys online and so "above the law". Show some respect for authority. The guy's a freakin officer. whether you hate their guts or not, you still owe them the respect of acknowledging their presence not getting into the car like he's too good to be ticketed. I simply can not stand all these people who are tough rebels and the police can't tell them anything. I deal with that attitude enough in the military.

now the cop was also being a butt. He could have acknowledged the driver as well but it looks like he wanted to have an attitude towards the driver from the beginning. It would have been a win for him to go back to the department bragging on writing up an exotic car. i don't think the cop expected the guy to drive far enough to run over his foot. (dumb move regardless) i really dislike cops with that sassy attitude but they are the law.

you can argue your claim refuse the ticket whatever you feel may help your case. But to get in your car and drive off like you cant be touched is just stupid. but we all have our own opinions on the matter and is probably what causes some of us to act like the ferrari guy.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That cop was an *******, not that the kid was not. People in power hate having their authority questioned, I don't care if you're a cop or the manager at a retail store. And having your foot run over by a car does not hurt. I've had my foot run over twice, once on purpose, and its nothing more than pressure. That cop was faking it and limping for the camera because he knew he conducted himself poorly and needed to look like he was hurt to justify his actions.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

That cop turned ghetto on his *** quick. Actions by both were wrong, the cop should always be the bigger person but not in this video. I hope the driver gets in trouble and i hope the officer gets suspended with no pay
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

I like how the cop throws him in teh back of the cop car and slams the door. Real mature, hopefully he gets in trouble too.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Stangkilr
That cop turned ghetto on his *** quick. Actions by both were wrong, the cop should always be the bigger person but not in this video. I hope the driver gets in trouble and i hope the officer gets suspended with no pay
exactly. suspension with pay? ****, thats not suspension, thats vacation..
Old 08-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Teching In

My take is yes the Officer should have stated why he was there writing the ticket or whatever in the first place. Officers Prescence, in my experiance I would have handled it differently initially. I'm sorry but if some guy trying to be or thinking they are above me and was going to drive off and they run over my foot, yeah I would be pissed and would have yanked him out as well.
I agree with some comments thanks lt1ta he is still a symbol of authority and as much as it would suck to get a ticket when have you ever been taught you can leave when an Officer is giving you a ticket?

Yes there are alot of D.H cops but not all, and you shouldn't base them all your experiance. There are good mechanics and ones that suck you deal with what they hire.

Some are meant to be the Police and some are meant to call the Police.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

The kid got what he deserved. If the car was allowed to be parked there fine, take it up in court later, I'm sure it would have been dropped. But you can't just drive off from a police officer. The cop said stop twice, and he kept going running over his foot. Plain and simple, the kid should of had more respect, taken the ticket and gone to court for it. Even if the cop was issueing a ticket that shouldn't have been given, it doesn't give him the right to just jump in his car and drive away from a police officer. I have delt with many police officers and all that I encountered were pleasant. Because I was nice to them, and they actually helped me out in return. Seems like everybody hates the police till you need one.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

I hate all cops... but you still dont act like your too cool for school when ones in your face. Intelligence.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by chas010; 08-22-2012 at 06:54 PM.