Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

LA to the Bay.. Crazy hood driving

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 01:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My head hurt 2-3 minutes in... Absolutely stupid.

Purposely pull out in front of someone doing donuts.. Neck hurts... Sue the living **** out of them.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _JB_
This is what I was thinking. I thought CA was huge on impounding and crushing cars?
I know they'rew pretty big on impounding cars, I live in Riverside county and if you're caught street racing at all they impound your car and crush it. One of the local high school kids that graduated a few years before me got caught in his brand new WRX it was his graduation present, dad was still making payments on it and they crushed it.

The only thing I can think of is the Bay Area police are extremely chill. I went up to San Francisco this summer for Outsidelands and there were people walking down the street with doobies and unbagged bottles of booze just passing it around in front of everyone and the cops said nothing. It was kinda weird since I'm from SoCal and the cops jump at the slightest suspicion of you having weed.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bunch of tough guys on the keyboards on this post. Funny, the same ones would be quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton in person.

Last edited by ls1ya; 09-25-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: auto text correction
Old 09-25-2012, 05:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^Maybe. If believeing that makes you feel better.

There's a reason you never see **** like this in Texas.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1ya
Bunch of tough guys on the keyboards on this post. Funny, the same ones would be quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton in person.
What are you talking about?? Besides the racists comments, everyone is just saying how stupid these idiots are for doing this in the middle of an intersection, putting people at risk. That's just the facts, not **** talking. It's stupid.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts

that was good entertainment, i liked watching , almost too many donuts though.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1ya
Were you looking into a mirror when you type that?
Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Teching In

some of you guys are just sad -
Old 09-25-2012, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I gotta say usually im pretty ignorant and an *******. But I think this is great. Ya, seriously dangerous and what not but isnt the street racing most of us do alot more dangerous? Getting smacked by a car doing donuts hurts alot less then a car going 100+ racing. I WISH **** like this was going on around here.
******* got alot bigger ***** then me. Not that that is saying much.
GL!
Old 09-25-2012, 12:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by my_99Z

The only thing I can think of is the Bay Area police are extremely chill. I went up to San Francisco this summer for Outsidelands and there were people walking down the street with doobies and unbagged bottles of booze just passing it around in front of everyone and the cops said nothing. It was kinda weird since I'm from SoCal and the cops jump at the slightest suspicion of you having weed.

i just visited my friend in bay area and nor cal is really relaxed. San fran., burkley, oakland, sacremento,santa cruz, pretty much from fresno to oregon didnt give a **** about anyone smoking left handed cigs.. but they would ticket you quick for regular cig if by a business or board walk & stuff. i never did understand that

i cant wait to visit so cal but i've heard the cops are stricter.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Stupid people will do stupid **** in an attempt to impress other stupid people.

This video is full of:

1. Stupid People
2. Stupid ****
Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Call it stupid call it whatever you want this is something that is done all the time here in northern California..Much like street racing everyone who is out there wants to be..This event took place in the early morning hours.(2am or so) Most of us here in the bay area are use to this and either currently "swing Donuts" or have at one time in our lives..I dont do it anymore but in my youth I use too, for many of us this is or was the gateway to high performance builds that have pointed many of us in a different direction. A lot of former donut swingers are now in 10-11 second rides.

Like mentioned earlier our car scene is pretty active, we have a lot of car clubs here that like to do a lot of different things, including charity work believe it or not..Some of these same "idiots" put on events that provide at risk youths with school supplies and christmas gifts..

Check out bayarea racing on youtube for examples of other forms of vehicle perfomance..

Sorry for the long post..
Old 09-25-2012, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

man those guys were going dumb, or hyphe.. or whatever it is those bay area guys do.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by fatmat80
Call it stupid call it whatever you want this is something that is done all the time here in northern California..Much like street racing everyone who is out there wants to be..This event took place in the early morning hours.(2am or so) Most of us here in the bay area are use to this and either currently "swing Donuts" or have at one time in our lives..I dont do it anymore but in my youth I use too, for many of us this is or was the gateway to high performance builds that have pointed many of us in a different direction. A lot of former donut swingers are now in 10-11 second rides.

Like mentioned earlier our car scene is pretty active, we have a lot of car clubs here that like to do a lot of different things, including charity work believe it or not..Some of these same "idiots" put on events that provide at risk youths with school supplies and christmas gifts..

Check out bayarea racing on youtube for examples of other forms of vehicle perfomance..

just because it happens often doesn't mean it's ******* smart or cool. A lot of shootings happen in california too, is that cool and smart?

And LOL at these guys trying to mentor "at risk youths", hey kids... here we are to tell you to stay in school and stay out of trouble, now go to bed while we go do donuts on the highway

Originally Posted by 1sick'98WS6
man those guys were going dumb, or hyphe.. or whatever it is those bay area guys do.
what's up bozo, you're still lurking around?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01'SSLSX
i just visited my friend in bay area and nor cal is really relaxed. San fran., burkley, oakland, sacremento,santa cruz, pretty much from fresno to oregon didnt give a **** about anyone smoking left handed cigs.. but they would ticket you quick for regular cig if by a business or board walk & stuff. i never did understand that

i cant wait to visit so cal but i've heard the cops are stricter.
Dude SoCal is nice, however a decent portion of the cops here are ********. There are some that are pretty chill and will let you off with a warning but not many. Pretty much don't drive like these guys do I the video and you should be fine lol. I did notice that about the Bay Area too, they're all about the free love but don't **** with their environment by smoking by a business or using plastic bags lol.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's stupid. Also, if that's 2am, you must have a completely different latitude over there, because it's pretty dark in the rest of the country at 2am. However, if you didn't actually watch the video you are referencing and just stating what you have been a part of, you're still just as stupid. Let's do this stupid **** in the dark! It will make this reckless activity safer for the at risk children!

Seriously, anyone who defends this type of behavior needs to be beaten with a ball-peen hammer just the same as the people who participate. Just because something is "the norm" doesn't make it smart or even right.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Donut Swinger

Can we get that title added to the Urban Dictionary?

1. Donut Swinger

A person (usually holding an extremely low IQ and very little formal education) who, in complete disregard for the law, does stupid **** on public roadways while endangering the lives of innocent people around him or her.

May be heard using terms such as "mang", "we be", "up in this ****", "fo real" and "deez".
Old 09-26-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^I figured that would've already been defined as some sort of weird sex act between a couple gay dudes.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by my_99Z
I have a question, why can't the cops do anything about this? All they can do is drive through with their lights and sirens and get them to stop for 30 seconds and once they drive away they start again? The cops couldn't tell everyone to go home or what?
Do what? What is one cop gonna do with a street full of cars and people who aren't scared of them? If he would have done anymore, they may have surrounded his car causing him to panic and start shooting. It takes all the police to come to clear the block, in which case it just moves to another one. Oakland is just WILD and the cops are stretched really thin dealing with all the crime happening on Sat. nights (shootings, fights, drug dealing etc.). Believe it or not "Side shows" are actually a good time, lots of girls and nice cars and the "idiots" have SKILLZ so accidents are fairly rare and less severe than street races.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hardcore4sure
Do what? What is one cop gonna do with a street full of cars and people who aren't scared of them? If he would have done anymore, they may have surrounded his car causing him to panic and start shooting. It takes all the police to come to clear the block, in which case it just moves to another one. Oakland is just WILD and the cops are stretched really thin dealing with all the crime happening on Sat. nights (shootings, fights, drug dealing etc.). Believe it or not "Side shows" are actually a good time, lots of girls and nice cars and the "idiots" have SKILLZ so accidents are fairly rare and less severe than street races.
jesus christ.

Quick Reply: LA to the Bay.. Crazy hood driving