Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

New bird in the Flock! 02 Firehawk PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

great pick. kinda samething happened with me. I went to check out an 02 SOM firehawk formula that i was going to get. I told the dealership that im coming back the next day to get it, but when i got there it was sold. So i ended up buying my 02 ws6
Old 11-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the Hawks all had the taller hood like Hollo's? Still a good looking car though.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

update - Called SLP on monday and got my build # and a couple other pieces of information.

- It is # 735 of 1505 Firehawks made in 2002
- It has the 1LE suspension package, only 117 of the 1505 Firehawks in 2002 got the 1LE

and for some reason everyone that pulls up next to me feels the need to rev their POS, from minivans to mini's makes me LoL a lot.

Also the trans am covering the license plate and the firehawk emblems over the adresses in the photos are just quick copy and pastes in MSPaint.

Heres a pic of the car at work today... I love my new baby !

Old 11-21-2012, 09:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ssscottss
I thought the Hawks all had the taller hood like Hollo's? Still a good looking car though.
Thanks, I love it the more I drive/look at it.

The hood on the car in his sig is a WS6 hood.
His Firehawk has the same hood as mine I believe.

It is a "stock" Firehawk hood on my car.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:04 PM
On The Tree

Hate to bring back an old thread, but I was the original owner of Firehawk #735. Had lots of good times in that beast, even turbo'ed it at one point though I put it back to stock before selling. I had way too many kids and switched to a TBSS for practicality - never forgot the old 'Hawk though, glad it found it's way into the hands of an enthusiast.

I ordered it as a fully loaded T/A, and all the options from SLP - the spoiler, adjustable KONI's, etc. hopefully everything was still there when it made it into your hands.
I *may* have some paperwork for it (window sticker, etc) I'll have to look - if you are interested I'll PM you if I find anything and mail it to you if you want it.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

Nice hawk bro looks badass! I myseIf own a hawk its a 01 10th anniversary ive had it since 02 and she only has 32k miles
Old 05-31-2013, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Mojo
Hate to bring back an old thread, but I was the original owner of Firehawk #735. Had lots of good times in that beast, even turbo'ed it at one point though I put it back to stock before selling. I had way too many kids and switched to a TBSS for practicality - never forgot the old 'Hawk though, glad it found it's way into the hands of an enthusiast.

I ordered it as a fully loaded T/A, and all the options from SLP - the spoiler, adjustable KONI's, etc. hopefully everything was still there when it made it into your hands.
I *may* have some paperwork for it (window sticker, etc) I'll have to look - if you are interested I'll PM you if I find anything and mail it to you if you want it.
Dude that's awesome! I know my Firehawk's previous owner has to be on here as it was at least registered with the Owner's Club by him. He lived in Texas and I tried contacting him via the email on there but no dice.

Good on you for doing this for the new owner!

Quick Reply: New bird in the Flock! 02 Firehawk PICS!