Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

My WS6 Photoshoot (Fikse Content)

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice lookin WS6! I really like those wheels and would love to eventually buy some to replace the Torq thrusts.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks killer man. We like you, are big fan of Fikse wheels,..having three sets between my cousin and I(like a dream for me). Truly believe,..they're the sickest wheels ever. Good taste you've got there,..WS6,..one of the best looking cars ever designed. Ever.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by dabest09
Those look very dull for some reason, technipolish? You need to get some shots in the sun!

My favorite wheels for Trans Ams hands down.
Ya technipolish centers. The lips were polished up right before I went to take those. It gets dark so damn early, those were taken a little after 3.

Originally Posted by Kyles03
Nice lookin WS6! I really like those wheels and would love to eventually buy some to replace the Torq thrusts.
Do it, you wont regret it.

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Looks killer man. We like you, are big fan of Fikse wheels,..having three sets between my cousin and I(like a dream for me). Truly believe,..they're the sickest wheels ever. Good taste you've got there,..WS6,..one of the best looking cars ever designed. Ever.
They are. Their craftsmanship is one of a kind. When I got them I almost wanted to put them in the Dining room and display them as art their that unique and well made.

Quick Reply: My WS6 Photoshoot (Fikse Content)