Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Whats wrong with this picture?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats wrong with this picture?

I was feeling good about my 5.3 92 camaro until i watched this...

Old 08-07-2013, 02:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

don't mind him, that's just magic. he pre-selects the shittiest drivers and then makes it halfway down the road while they're still sitting at the line spinning. the hazards further demotivate his competitors and remove a few mph from them in the back stretch.

also, no one is buying the "bolt ons" act.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Wtf..
Old 08-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by fruitsalad
don't mind him, that's just magic. he pre-selects the shittiest drivers and then makes it halfway down the road while they're still sitting at the line spinning. the hazards further demotivate his competitors and remove a few mph from them in the back stretch.

also, no one is buying the "bolt ons" act.
Had me wondering.... What's with the hazards anyway? Is that a dousche bag racing tactic or something?
Old 08-07-2013, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The only thing that truck does well is get off the line every time. I half believe the boltons tho, he gets pulled up top a lot of races I've see. But yes he is racing shitty drivers and that's just not a race. See the vid with him vs the tt mustang 5.0. Why would you even post a garbage race like that?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by zayne0
Had me wondering.... What's with the hazards anyway? Is that a dousche bag racing tactic or something?
hazards are a way to show spectators back at the start who won, and a taunt to whoever lost. i used to think it was stupid; now i think it's funny.

Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
The only thing that truck does well is get off the line every time. I half believe the boltons tho, he gets pulled up top a lot of races I've see. But yes he is racing shitty drivers and that's just not a race. See the vid with him vs the tt mustang 5.0. Why would you even post a garbage race like that?
i'm starting to believe the bolt ons thing too... it makes more sense when you factor in the horrible driving by everyone else and his expert launches (he says the truck is 2wd)
Old 08-07-2013, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fruitsalad

i'm starting to believe the bolt ons thing too... it makes more sense when you factor in the horrible driving by everyone else and his expert launches (he says the truck is 2wd)
Someone posted a link where his friend talked about the truck being 4wd. 504 was the only one to say if it was it wasn't but I guess he only stated it was rwd and he even wasn't 100% sure, just speculating. But I know for a fact a rwd won't get out of the hole like that, look at the cars next to him lol. It's gotta be 4x4.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Staging Lane

So basically he feeds on the people that cant drive? haha
Old 08-07-2013, 11:26 PM
TECH Regular

Someone posted a link where his friend talked about the truck being 4wd. 504 was the only one to say if it was it wasn't but I guess he only stated it was rwd and he even wasn't 100% sure, just speculating. But I know for a fact a rwd won't get out of the hole like that, look at the cars next to him lol. It's gotta be 4x4.
i always thought it looked like 4wd and yeah i remember when it was going around that someone had said it was, but then they both came back and said no it's 2wd. if it is he really is magic cause those launches are perfect.

Originally Posted by zayne0
So basically he feeds on the people that cant drive? haha
that sure is what it looks like.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I found his YouTube channel. There's a few losses on there of his. I'd say the boltons the stall and the 4wd works good on the street. Plus he's only runnin for a 1/8th mile maybe a little more. Not 1/4 by any means unless its a 10 second truck lol
Old 08-08-2013, 01:25 PM
TECH Regular

I found his YouTube channel. There's a few losses on there of his. I'd say the boltons the stall and the 4wd works good on the street. Plus he's only runnin for a 1/8th mile maybe a little more. Not 1/4 by any means unless its a 10 second truck lol
someone had said they timed the run with the video and they left at 0:02 and his hazards went on at 0:12. they claim they measure out 1320' and mark the finish.

if he's not 4wd and he's not picking shitty drivers, then he's pouring bleach on the other guy's lane and pimp juice on his lol, there's just no legit explanation

Quick Reply: Whats wrong with this picture?