Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Bought a new DD

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought a new DD

Its a 96 Impala SS, this is the second one ive owned. I never wanted to sell my first one but the so called speed shop,"Borchardts" instead of building my 383 stroker... he decided to completely jack my motor up and ruin my car, ended up buying it after he couldn't complete the job 7 yrs ago. Since it happened ive always wanted another and I finally got the green light from the wife to find another. Its a dark green gray metallic 96 ss with 92k miles. As far as the mods go the guy I bought it from didn't cheap out on anything! It has clear image automotive tri y full length headers with hi flow cats and complete custom 3" 309 stainless exhaust with dynomax mufflers. The trans has been beefed up with a shift kit and a 2300 stall. The car has the COMPLETE Hotchkis suspension kit and everything has been replaced with poly urethane bushings and has been lowered 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear. The interior is damn near flawless and he added 6 extra pioneer tweeters and 6x9s in the rear. It also has the x blinder jammer system in it so on those long up north trips I no longer have to worry about speed traps. It looks and handles great but it is a little quiet for my taste so im probably gonna hollow out the cats and see how it sounds. I do plan on getting the tint all re done with 15 percent all the way around. Besides my front plate not being straight right now I think the car looks great. Opinions welcome!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 09-22-2013, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice car, I love those. Doesn't need anything other than tint IMO, after that it would be perfect, looks really clean as is
Old 09-22-2013, 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn thats a clean impy!
Old 09-23-2013, 05:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is CLEAN!! it reminds me of my father's 94. such an awesome car. congrats.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice! Real clean, any interior shots? I don't think I've ever seen the inside of these but I can imagine it pretty comfy

Quick Reply: Bought a new DD