Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

BAYAREARACING vs OKC STREET OUTLAWS

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 02:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JDEP162
Yeah I totally get that, but the way they portray it as underground street racing is what's rediculous. And the 'street cars' is insulting. I don't claim to be an expert, but a car on slicks with no stock seatbelts, no lights, a 25pt cage, and not insured or tagged, is notstreet car imo
They are not street cars. They are race cars they race on the street. They don't race at the track. They have set their cars up to work specifically on the street. They are "street raced cars". Even Shaun admitted that on the Murder Nova Facebook group.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
They are not street cars. They are race cars they race on the street. They don't race at the track. They have set their cars up to work specifically on the street. They are "street raced cars". Even Shaun admitted that on the Murder Nova Facebook group.
Yes, but there every claim, and every reference they call them street cars. They even complain about lmr bringing race cars to a street race. But anyways, wish it wasn't so staged and so reality-tv-ised.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JDEP162
Yes, but there every claim, and every reference they call them street cars. They even complain about lmr bringing race cars to a street race. But anyways, wish it wasn't so staged and so reality-tv-ised.
LMR's car didn't have tags, at least these cars have tags.

Everyone has their definition of street car. They have theirs and you have yours.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think some of you guys don't really get it. Its not a true reality show. It is scripted, edited, and made purely for ratings and entertainment. Not for how things really go down, or for secretly recording actual illegal street racing. Personally I enjoy the show as I am entertained by it. There are no other shows on TV about street racing. Perhaps if it becomes popular enough there will be others, or at bare minimum Street Outlaws can continue on.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CALL911
I think some of you guys don't really get it. Its not a true reality show. It is scripted, edited, and made purely for ratings and entertainment. Not for how things really go down, or for secretly recording actual illegal street racing. Personally I enjoy the show as I am entertained by it. There are no other shows on TV about street racing. Perhaps if it becomes popular enough there will be others, or at bare minimum Street Outlaws can continue on.
+1..

I personally like the show and record every episode. Staged or not, it's entertaining.. Hell I like all the drama and crazy **** they get into.. Fake or not, it's about cars, racing and funny..

People take this **** too seriously..

I do think they did LMR wrong tho...
Old 01-16-2014, 02:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your gonna claim you have the fastest street car then it needs to be registered, license plate, be street legal, and of course no putting down something on the street to make you hook. So to me these cars are fast yes but fastest street cars hell no. This isn't even an opinionated remark a street car has to be legally able to drive on the street to count if not then legally its not a street car thus their claim equals false
Old 01-16-2014, 02:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
If your gonna claim you have the fastest street car then it needs to be registered, license plate, be street legal, and of course no putting down something on the street to make you hook. So to me these cars are fast yes but fastest street cars hell no. This isn't even an opinionated remark a street car has to be legally able to drive on the street to count if not then legally its not a street car thus their claim equals false
They don't say they're street cars. They call them "Street raced cars". There's a difference.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
They don't say they're street cars. They call them "Street raced cars". There's a difference.
Back in 93 the NMCA made the prostreet cars drive for 30 miles of slow stop and go type traffic. I remember Mike Moran's white Casper over heated and barely finished. He reringed it at the track and still won. What is street really? Drag Week is pretty cool but they still have trailers and support crews and whatnot. Anyone know the YB hero with the single turbo Calypso Green Mustang that drove from AZ to FL while living in his car, went 8.45 at 160 plus and drove it home ???? I'd call that guy my hero for sure !!!!

Quick Reply: BAYAREARACING vs OKC STREET OUTLAWS