Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Sti Vs SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 09:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by icemanthrilla
that vid of that srt running 25 psi on the stock turbo is kinda funny being that our stock turbo has efficiency for only 19 psi. anyways that srt didnt take off at the same time as the sti. though i do admit most of the time the sti will still rip us out of the hole. but top end is not the same. dont flame me guys. cuz i want an ls1 some day but for now i gotta stick up for my srt.

What's the best 60' you've cut? I have seen STIs and EVOs cut mid 1.8s stone stock. I think that'd be tought to match with a front driver on street tires.

I cut consistent 1.80 NA on 255 BFG DRs with my T/A and an STI will check out on me on the street. They only get about a car or so in front of me before getting reeled in and passed. Even an idiot can launch them well.

As for their top end. I'm not very impressed.The ones around here seem to run mid 13 with that 1.85 60'.

I'm not really impressed with the SRTs I've seen either.Maybe I haven't seen a real quick one but they were running low-mid 13's on slicks...