Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

What a douche!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I had my 3.4L Camaro, I saved up for a LT1 instead of doing things to it...because that's what I wanted (I got beat by a Neon in my 3.4L) car was slow as ****.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
Are you like stupid or just playing dumb?? I SAID STOCK BUDDY! That 350 TPI does like a high 15s 1/4 mile and he did a 14.9 and that's pretty good for a stock car like that. Dont underestimate them. The reason you talk **** is cuz you dont know **** about GTA's. If you did, you wouldn't talk like the punk you act like. Maybe they are slow stock, but im sure with some mods it would be good enough to race you. And if you still lose to him, i'll hand your *** to you cuz you seem to be needing that. I'd gladly race my 98 against yours anyday!

You had an hour to reply to me and this is the best you can do?

Ok since you obviously lack the mental aptitude to keep this interesting I'll end it with this.

They are slow stock. A 14.9 is still slow. I know plenty about GTAs and all of the other 3rd generation F-Bodies.That is the what I am basing my comments off of. I'll reitirate,if my four door family hauler can take it in the 1/4 it's pathetically slow and should not be referred to as "fast" or "quick".

I'm glad you are sure that it would be "good enough" to race me with some mods.You are obviously a man of great knowledge. If you're so confident meet me somewhere with some money. I'll race the both of you. You should take me no problem.My **** just crawls..
Old 05-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Chop-Foo Director

Whoa whoa whoa, sorry I haven't kept watch of this closer. You people need to chill out, let the man do what he wants to, and bitch about it in another place. This has gotten WAAAAY off topic, so it's getting the Master Lock.