Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Hey guys, check out my latest car video

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 05:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hey guys, check out my latest car video

Im a long time member of LS1Tech. Ive owned a few dozen LS based cars and trucks but I also am a fan of the Audi R8. Just made a little video of the R8, Id appreciate it if you guys would check it out and lend me your feedback.

Thanks guys,

Charlie
Old 11-26-2014, 07:23 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sick vid man.....Love the R8 V10 (one of my fav cars).....and Sexy girl to.....I love Audi's, sold my 2008 6spd V8 S5......the Quattro AWD is simply remarkable....I was able to do things in the rain in that car at triple digit speeds that would have you wrapped around a pole driving something else...WELCOME TO THE SITE

Old 11-26-2014, 07:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts

was cool. i was expecting some street racing or wot runs but awesome editing skills.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:15 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 68SSJARHEAD
Sick vid man.....Love the R8 V10 (one of my fav cars).....and Sexy girl to.....I love Audi's, sold my 2008 6spd V8 S5......the Quattro AWD is simply remarkable....I was able to do things in the rain in that car at triple digit speeds that would have you wrapped around a pole driving something else...WELCOME TO THE SITE

Thanks man, yeah Audi makes one hell of a car.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:59 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up Nicely Done

Wow that was pretty awesome. Excellent job on making it! It was different than what I was initially expecting. Only critique I have is that the tower at about 2:56 looks like it has a glowing outline, is that from being edited into the video? It just looked odd, but given it only shows for a few seconds I wouldn't put much effort into fixing it.

Where did you do the city filming that you found such empty streets?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HypervisorX
Wow that was pretty awesome. Excellent job on making it! It was different than what I was initially expecting. Only critique I have is that the tower at about 2:56 looks like it has a glowing outline, is that from being edited into the video? It just looked odd, but given it only shows for a few seconds I wouldn't put much effort into fixing it.

Where did you do the city filming that you found such empty streets?

I hear you, I didnt notice that until now. As for the filming, we had a work permit from the city for filming, and with the help of some HPD officers we hired, we had all of Louisiana St in downtown Houston to ourselves..

Quick Reply: Hey guys, check out my latest car video