Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

New showboard

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Default New showboard

Had a friend make up this board that is trying to start his own business check out his stuff www.behance.net/midshiftmedia www.facebook.com/midshiftmedia
Old 01-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The font on the concrete is difficult to read. It's also a wall of text. If the mods were broken up instead of looking like run on sentences or listed in a bullet format they would be significantly easier to read.

The story of the car needs editing as well. The terms 'full race build' and 'programmed' are hard to take seriously. The text is just kind of all over the place and inconsistent.

You have a nice car undoubtedly but I would not use this show board on my car.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Appreciate input but not always able to sit by car all the time at shows (like checking out everones rides) and tried to include as much info on car that's not really visible. There is a lot of other things done but you find those as you look car over, a lot of people comment that they see more everytime they look. I can see where maybe text blends in but not sure about what you meant by "bullet format". Its the third trans in car and after doing twice it was built to be full race build or "bulletproof" (nothing really is) for the last one and has been programed from shift points, pressure etc. and when just daily driving it shifts smooth like stock but when pedal mashed whole different animal. He tried to keep short from the 4 pages of info on car and thought kinda looks like a magazine article.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have to agree with newchevyman Rick....lots of reading....nobody is gonna stand there all day. Bullet point the high lights, no stories....hell I'd need three signs if I listed all of mine, lol.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the post Rick, it was a pleasure working with you! Hopefully we can do another one down the road.

Also thank you for the feedback. This was a free showboard, Rick did not pay a penny. When it is printed at 24x34 inches it will look perfectly fine.

Thanks!

John, Owner of Midshift Media.

Quick Reply: New showboard