Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

C7 Z06 - New Drag Radial Only Record

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 172 Likes on 119 Posts

Does your mom know you're modding her car?

All joking aside Cody, when I was young and buying my first car, I had a co-signer as well. You get older and things change very quickly financially if you are smart and responsible.

I won't get into why you attract the attention you get, if you are confused by that, then I have no advice of which you would listen to at any rate.

Maybe it's time to get off Mihovetz's nuts
Old 04-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
Does your mom know you're modding her car?

All joking aside Cody, when I was young and buying my first car, I had a co-signer as well. You get older and things change very quickly financially if you are smart and responsible.

I won't get into why you attract the attention you get, if you are confused by that, then I have no advice of which you would listen to at any rate.

Maybe it's time to get off Mihovetz's nuts
Not getting into my personal finances because a few derps grasp at straws. I enjoy it when they get butt hurt to the point were their only option is to say it is owned by my parents lololol It's just like when Honda guys get bitchy over a nice car. They resort to well my pos is paid for. The majority of folks don't have 20k plus laying around. Ryan is just defending his fake buddy Mike

Last edited by automach1; 04-14-2015 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Not getting into my personal finances because a few derps grasp at straws. I enjoy it when they get butt hurt to the point were their only option is to say it is owned by my parents lololol It's just like when Honda guys get bitchy over a nice car. They resort to well my pos is paid for. The majority of folks don't have 20k plus laying around. Ryan is just defending his fake buddy Mike
I've personally met Mike...how's he fake lololol talk about grasping
Old 04-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
I've personally met Mike...how's he fake lololol talk about grasping
I know you have met him derp. Doesn't change the fact that he never posted proof of his passes.Then disappeared when asked to post them hmmmm.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:56 PM
NSO

Co-signed loans ftw!!!
So, you're just a big baller huh mane? Lol Nothing wrong with having a co-signer. Plenty people do it everyday. Its how you go about it afterwards (i.e. being responsible and making payments on time) is what matters. I'm sure over half the people on this site have had a co-signer or had help purchasing a vehicle at one point or another.

With that said, this thread has ran its course. Time to put old yeller out of its misery.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:58 PM
NSO

Originally Posted by automach1
I know you have met him derp. Doesn't change the fact that he never posted proof of his passes.Then disappeared when asked to post them hmmmm.
I agree. If someone claims to run XX.XX and refuses to post up a slip of said pass, that definitely calls for suspicion. Its as simple as scanning a time slip. Not a hard thing to do.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:37 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NSO
I agree. If someone claims to run XX.XX and refuses to post up a slip of said pass, that definitely calls for suspicion. Its as simple as scanning a time slip. Not a hard thing to do.
You must not know Cody then LOL!!

Everytime someone asked him for a slip he wanted someone to fork up money to see it yet he's asking for someone to do the same.....Why don't you put some money up Cody?
Old 04-16-2015, 09:33 AM
Banned

You must not know Cody then LOL!!

Everytime someone asked him for a slip he wanted someone to fork up money to see it yet he's asking for someone to do the same.....Why don't you put some money up Cody?
I posted my slip. Would you like to see it again? It even had the date and time the pass was made on it. If you are going to ride his nuts why not call your BFF up and have him post it?
Old 04-16-2015, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

Just try to stop throwing stones in a glass house is all
Old 04-16-2015, 11:40 AM
Banned

Just try to stop throwing stones in a glass house is all
Oh please elaborate on this lololololol
Old 04-21-2015, 12:56 AM
10 Second Club

You held out on your slip for how long?
Old 04-21-2015, 09:32 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Wow this thread got seriously hijacked. But everyone has to admit it's a damn good time to live in when a stock 10 second car is a disappointment And can get 20 mpgs lol

Last edited by 726.0chevelle; 04-21-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-22-2015, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 726.0chevelle
Wow this thread got seriously hijacked. But everyone has to admit it's a damn good time to live in when a stock 10 second car is a disappointment And can get 20 mpgs lol
C7Z is only a disappointment to bench racers.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NSO
If you're referring to Fartpipes ZR1, that car didn't classify as drag radial-only as it had a C6 Z06 2.66 1st gear, removed clutch spring and no side skirts when it made the 10.26 pass.

The fastest true stock ZR1 w/ Drag radial+CCW wheels is Kyle Lemish's yellow car at 10.33. DA that day was -1881.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...ew-record.html

Fwiw, C7Z Dr-only pass was ran in -131ft.
Ok who fed you the retard sauce???? I'm FARTPIPE on corvette forum My stock ZR1 did not have the transmission removed and replace first gear for fug sakes. WOW!!! You think I would've had a better 60ft than Kyle or others then LMFAO ROTF!!! Kyle had a better 60ft than my car did.
removed clutch spring was proven to make the manual transmission internal shifter mechanism shift .07 faster, the carbon fiber side skirts were 50lbs each. But hey what would I know......

Funny.... i'm the ONLY one on the record lists that literally had LOGS proving my car was stock through and through tune, to boost, to mph, to rpms, to torque managment,shift speeds etc. FUN NEEE!!!!

Yet no one catches on that the C7Z M7 "record holder" and C7Z A8 record holder on DR's... happens to have SKINNIES on the front. I'm to believe a 200lbs heavier car making the same power with more aero/drag will out ET/TRAP a ZR1. Yup I believe it.... "takes sip of the juice" But what do I know? Common core math at its best here!

Quick Reply: C7 Z06 - New Drag Radial Only Record