Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Scandalous Movie Trailor!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004 | 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nice4thgenZ
i just watched it last night, not too bad... some of the Florida ricer **** was lame, but they made up for it with the vette

We rented that vette and installed that hidden kit, sprayed it with no jet, so whatever that -4 line could support is what we sprayed at it.
But, the vid is 99% ricer free! but, at least we bunch them all up in one 2 minutes part, LOL.

Support the cause, eat rice, dont drive it!
Old 07-05-2004 | 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some very familiar cars!!
Old 07-05-2004 | 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

all and all the movie was hella good, i enjoyed it... come down to STL and film some ****

putting a bottle on that vette was classic, that made the whole movie
Old 07-05-2004 | 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nice4thgenZ
all and all the movie was hella good, i enjoyed it... come down to STL and film some ****

putting a bottle on that vette was classic, that made the whole movie

HOLY ****, you just took the words outta my mouth, that is what we were talking about, coming to STL before the summer is done for part II, HOLY shot, get at me and lets get this **** goin....
Peter@ScandalousRacing.com
Old 07-07-2004 | 09:52 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

It was weird when you'd see the nasty cars going at it and then the ricers would go. It seemed like they took forever... and forever... and forever to stop.

EZ MONY ownz

Another thing... less talking with your hands on the intros!

and more bewbees
Old 07-07-2004 | 04:26 PM
Teching In

def a bad *** video
Old 07-07-2004 | 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DMNSPD
It was weird when you'd see the nasty cars going at it and then the ricers would go. It seemed like they took forever... and forever... and forever to stop.

EZ MONY ownz

Another thing... less talking with your hands on the intros!

and more bewbees

HAHAHAHA,soooooooooooooo you think no oscar nomination for me huh?????Them ******* consultants, I was gonna murder them, THEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!!!!!!move you hands, go like this, go like that,look here, look there ARGGGGGGGG.

But you are right and I think we showed that...................RICERS SUCK! they are just not part of the scene, you need a sundial to time thier crawling cars!

I am glad you liked the movie man!!!!!!!!!

BTW, EZ has some new stuff oming out.....well have a preview.
Old 07-07-2004 | 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

i need to get my car in the next video
Old 07-07-2004 | 10:17 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Originally Posted by StangStomper
HAHAHAHA,soooooooooooooo you think no oscar nomination for me huh?????Them ******* consultants, I was gonna murder them, THEY MADE ME DO IT!!!!!!!!!move you hands, go like this, go like that,look here, look there ARGGGGGGGG.
It just looked like so much cheese It looked very unnatural - like you're not used to using your hands when you talk.

I also got a little confused about the thing at the end with "Imports are where it's at" vs. "I drink 2 liters, not race them". Sure, there are some nutty Supras, 300Zs, etc... but how many are there in comparison to the import croud? Compare that to the domestic croud.

There are so many points to argue there but how can they say Imports are going to be the only way to go? I always get bitter with those arguements. Ignorance is the worst form of stupidity.
Old 07-07-2004 | 10:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Houston > Chicago
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DMNSPD
It just looked like so much cheese It looked very unnatural - like you're not used to using your hands when you talk.

I also got a little confused about the thing at the end with "Imports are where it's at" vs. "I drink 2 liters, not race them". Sure, there are some nutty Supras, 300Zs, etc... but how many are there in comparison to the import croud? Compare that to the domestic croud.

There are so many points to argue there but how can they say Imports are going to be the only way to go? I always get bitter with those arguements. Ignorance is the worst form of stupidity.

Yeah, i am NEVER gonna do that hand thing again!!!!!!!!!!felt weird, i guess you gotta get used to it or something, i was just like, let me sit in ma=y camaro and announce the ****, LOL, but at least you all can make fun of me and have a laugh, its good for something!!!!!

About the end, what i was trying to get accross was the differant point of views between the 2 crowds.....what the guy saud was"Imports is where its at" then the other guy Silver hatch said "I think 1.5 liters is a soft drink, not an engine size", LOL, I thought that was a classic, he has TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of hate mail from the import guys, but, in the end, what are they gonna do, nothing like they always do.
it took that guy in the WRX to get 10 and the hit from that camaro, and the camaro still smeared the floor with his modded WRX.

DMNSPD, you are right, they have nothing and this vid showed just that, 10 and the hit and still get raped, BADDD, he didnt evenr get through 1st gear when the Z blew past him!!!!!

All in all did you like it DMNSPD?

I promise, next movie, I will be handcuffed, LOL.

BTW,thanks for the imput, I know this is the best vid of its kind, but the series can only get better, your input is what makes this all possible.
I am glad this is gonna set the mark, it pissed me off that all these import "Street racing" vids were out there, not even one race in there vids, and when they had one, it was a 15 sec civic, pathetic!

thanks for the support and the awesome reviews for the first real street racing movie, I know the "import" movie guys keep an eye on us and these threads............they are gettin nervous, casue we are gonna call them out!I should post some of the import hate mail...huh??
i wonder, what are they gonna do when they get called out?any thoughts

Last edited by StangStomper; 07-08-2004 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:28 AM
TECH Junkie

I hope you guys got the part where EZ Money straight bitched out of his race with Franco's teal 93 Cobra down here in H-Town. He got pretty scared when he saw Franco's car pulling the wheels on motor while prepping his lane.

Is it really that big of a secret that he's got a SBC in his car? I noticed in the trailer for the DVD he claimed to have a 302. That's some funny ****.
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:31 AM
TECH Junkie

BTW,thanks for the imput, I know this is the best vid of its kind, but the series can only get better, your input is what makes this all possible.
I am glad this is gonna set the mark, it pissed me off that all these import "Street racing" vids were out there, not even one race in there vids, and when they had one, it was a 15 sec civic, pathetic!

thanks for the support and the awesome reviews for the first real street racing movie, I know the "import" movie guys keep an eye on us and these threads............they are gettin nervous, casue we are gonna call them out!I should post some of the import hate mail...huh??
i wonder, what are they gonna do when they get called out?any thoughts
They'll do what they always do, find an excuse not to race.
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
I hope you guys got the part where EZ Money straight bitched out of his race with Franco's teal 93 Cobra down here in H-Town. He got pretty scared when he saw Franco's car pulling the wheels on motor while prepping his lane.

Is it really that big of a secret that he's got a SBC in his car? I noticed in the trailer for the DVD he claimed to have a 302. That's some funny ****.
I wish that race would have gone down.
Both of those cars were TROUBLE man, it would have brought the house down.both of thse car were violent. the HP numbers between both of them has to be SICK.
I went back to h-town a few times, made some really good friends there, love h-town, actually goin back, just to hang this time, no cameras! One of the guys from the vid actually moved there 2 weeks ago!
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:35 AM
TECH Junkie

I wish that race would have gone down.
Both of those cars were TROUBLE man, it would have brought the house down.both of thse car were violent. the HP numbers between both of them has to be SICK.
I went back to h-town a few times, made some really good friends there, love h-town, actually goin back, just to hang this time, no cameras! One of the guys from the vid actually moved there 2 weeks ago!
If that SBC is setup even half-way decently he probably makes more power on the dyno, especially because Franco is spraying an amount smaller than 200.
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

Actually, I wasnt going to say this since i know that our competitors (especially the some of the import production guys) watch Scandalous threads like hawks (they are SKEEERED, they want us to fail) we are gonna get "team Scandalous Ready , we are gonnna choose folks who like our product and want to be part of the team.Some Scandalous Soldiers, on a mission.

We have to be kind of legal, but, we rent the track, take all the timing equipment down, simulate the street environment, they get there car, we get ours.

The ultimate Street race series to settle it, once and for all!!!!!!Real Racers vs real racers, ricers not welcome!If you have an import, it better be a respectable one, we will set a 5 sticker limit for the ricer guys!

No rules except...street car, full interior, stock style suspension, any power adder you wantm no red lights, if you think you can steal the hit try it! cash money runs!!!!!!!!!!must be at least 300 close to full factory weight! No race cars...........and well see if they can sack up.
have an event in the north, south, east and west.............now that they will know they are being called out (the fake racers), I bet thier pussies are wet!!!

We do have some imports and respect them, we just dont like the ricers!!!!!!We have an eclipse, an EVO and a killer white Supra (made an appearance in houston) and a murderous yellow one.

Not anti import, but anti rice

me, i hava a lil ole f-body, stock suspension and all!
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:47 AM
TECH Junkie

By the White Supra are you talking about Marco's white Supra?

Last edited by KingCrapBox; 07-08-2004 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-08-2004 | 12:52 AM
Staging Lane

By the White Supra are you talking about Marco's XX second Supra?

HAHAHAHA, now now, we dont want the competitors knowing that number, out a one in front of it, he is part of team scandalous and is gonna run in those events..................shhhhhhhhhhhh, remember , its stock!

But yeah, last time we went to h-town with it, Gypsy george got REAL familiar with it, the vid of that is on our website as well, www.ScandalousRacing.com , ever see that vid?????It was the one that put us on the map, first vid we ever made.
Now go on and change that number or put an X on it!!!

peter
Old 07-08-2004 | 01:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, I remember when he cracked Gypsy George. That was an AWESOME race. I had heard how fast that car was, so I made sure to keep my money in my pocket for that one.

Marco's car won't be an easy one to beat in the Import V. Domestic thing you were talking about. Not a lot of stock suspension Mustangs that are that fast. I don't believe there are any stock suspension, LS1 powered F-Bodies out there that will even come close to running with him.

One hint for your event is that if you're going to want the big-dawgs in the domestic world to come out, you're going to need a big payout.
Old 07-08-2004 | 01:11 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah, I remember when he cracked Gypsy George. That was an AWESOME race. I had heard how fast that car was, so I made sure to keep my money in my pocket for that one.

Marco's car won't be an easy one to beat in the Import V. Domestic thing you were talking about. Not a lot of stock suspension Mustangs that are that fast. I don't believe there are any stock suspension, LS1 powered F-Bodies out there that will even come close to running with him.

One hint for your event is that if you're going to want the big-dawgs in the domestic world to come out, you're going to need a big payout.
Markos car will be running with us!!!!!!!!!!! We are gonna go Team Scandalous Vs. the other FAKE *** productions out there, to prove a point, that they are fake and probably wont even show, they are trying to test our credibility cause they can fool a few people with thier BS, not thier fault, they dont know, so for the ones hawks that follow our posts, we will have this event if you commit, if not, we will bring out **** to your FRONT DOOR and drag you down the 1/4.
And the money...well, if they sack up, we will take thiers, just like on the street, so if they can sack up they got a race.............................................. .......Now recruiting for team Scandalous!!!!!!!!

BTW, here are some pics of The StangStomper , 10 coats of house of Kolors royal black Pearl and 8 coats clear (just to be able to sand ennough so it looks like glass) and ill drive it ANYWHERE! straightest F-body on earth!
http://www.opherautowurx.com/portfol...puser//stype/0

What do you think (he has a shitty camera and it still looks good)