Old 07-08-2004, 01:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like that cost a lot of $$$. LOL.
Old 07-17-2004, 01:00 AM
I ruin the end of films...

Originally Posted by StangStomper
Markos car will be running with us!!!!!!!!!!! We are gonna go Team Scandalous Vs. the other FAKE *** productions out there
Like LIExtreme? did I just say that? Dammit.

Watched the video today. You guys should've had at the beginning "Starring, Jucin" because it seemed like he was everywhere. lol

Marko gigging the two Stang guys w/ the rental Vette and the Cobra test drive...nicely done. I hear he's got a C5 of his own now.

The Miami racing did seem a little dumb. Makes our ricer-free nights of kicking rock around seem pretty good. Let us know when you're coming down to Nellyville. Mike and some of the Team G-Body guys have been down here before. It's OK, as long as you don't go to a certain ghetto street late at night and get tresspassing tickets. I'm sure Nice4thgenZ filled you in on the up and up.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:41 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by StangStomper
All in all did you like it DMNSPD?
Yeah, I definitely thought it was great. I can't wait for another.

What an impression it gave me... now I don't want to bother racing if I don't get some cash haha. Though my 13 second car doesn't stack up against you guys... but we have "ricers" here, not real import guys.
Old 07-17-2004, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

GOT THE DVD, it is awesome. i live in chicago which is one of the cities that they show. they show races, in which i know the area but have never encountered the racing.

awesome though, great vid
Old 07-18-2004, 09:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Is the video of the Red LS1 Z28 cracking the Green LT1 Z28 in there?
Old 07-24-2004, 05:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Got the video this week, Great job guys. Got me all pumped to build a killer sleeper car. Wish the racing scene was bigger over here in New England. I was very impressed with EZ Money's car, and I love how he smack talks, the best line was "get in a single file line and i'll take you all out one by one" that was classic.

The best part of the whole movie is watching the deals go down, get more of that, and some more kenny bell he was funny. This movie really shows you what the "real"street racing scene is all about, something i always dreamed about.