Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Some videos of a few local cars

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 08:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some videos of a few local cars

Just wanted to share a couple videos of some local cars I've been working with this year. We are all looking to make some more runs before winter arrives so I plan to have some more video updates within the next couple weeks so stay tuned!

Todd's 408ci Camaro, TFS220, Pat G cam, single plane intake - 505rwhp, 10.6 @ 127 in the 1/4 on motor. Nitrous is going on now and hopefully will be making some nitrous passes within the next 2 weeks. Video of the car making a pass is Todd's friend's first time ever taking it down the track, still managed a 10.8.

Steve's Firebird, 402" LS2, L92 heads, LJMS Cam, single plane intake, Y2K 91mm turbo - 8.74 @ 158 on a soft tune-up. This car has completed Hot Rod Drag Week and is a very solid street car. Expecting to see a lot more out of this one soon.

Jeff's El Camino dubbed "Crispy Camino", completed multiple Drag Weeks. 370" LQ9, 317 heads, JFR Cam, Holley Hi-Ram, Forced Inductions Billet S476 t4 with v1 cover. 9.60 @ 138 on 14psi. In this video the wastegate line comes off and you can hear it hitting boost and ignition cut, still goes 9.58 @ 142. Much more to come with this car.

Check out my channel for more videos and more updates to come. Like I said we plan on getting all these cars back out in the next few weeks as well as some others. Thanks for watching.

Quick Reply: Some videos of a few local cars