Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

A few crazy cop car videos.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been a cop for a couple years now (In Ohio ironically.... ) and I can say that I am far more concerned about being taken out by an idiot driver than by being shot or something. The trooper in the third video was smart and did a passenger side approach.... probably would have been killed otherwise. It never ceases to amaze me how driving skills and common sense seem to evaporate in some drivers when the see red and blue lights on the roadside ahead. In Ohio it is the law that you MUST either MOVE OVER a lane OR SLOW DOWN for stopped law enforcement/public safety vehicles. (Probably in other states too...) Even if it wasn't, I would never blow by a traffic stop in the curb lane at 70-75 MPH..... it is just common sense.

I didn't mean to climb on a soapbox or anything, because I see people driving cautiously all the time like they should, but it only takes one car to create a tragedy.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spazdout
I think the one with the ambulance, the guy was just trying to get through, and be slick about the whole thing, but that didn't happen.
I think the guy was getting some lovins from his mistress, then looked up and saw an ambulance and nowhere to go. IMHO

Last edited by Keenov; 08-22-2004 at 11:50 AM.