Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

take a look, read, and watch vid...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 06:37 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
My old LS1 went 11.50's on street tires...drove great in the snow too!
But you're "some rich bastard with his nose stuck up his Stang exhaust pipe", duh.
Old 08-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

All of us rich folk drive Mustangs. Forget about those Bentleys. They are pathetic. I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
From your own webpage:

Abby's 2000 Trans Am Ram Air!
Pewter, T-tops, WS6 Package, 6-Speed!
Only Mod So Far- Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust and FlowTech 3" cutout.
Upcoming Plans- Headers and 3" Y-pipe!
Kills: Mid to early 90s Vette-Black 5 car lengths : 01 Cobra-Black 2 car lengths missing fourth (DOH!)

I just killed one of the worlds top supercars. You killed a C4 and a '01 cobra and I'm the ricer. Keep 'em coming...
Haven't had the car for long, and cops are plenty round here, so street racing isn't often... Those ppl were friends that wanted to race, so we did, they were practice, I am not flaunting them, no big deal. There is another one too, I race a black Z28 but we only went through first and second, I had him by not much and we didn't get to finish the race, so I don't count that one.

If I am annoying stop talking to me. No I wouldn't know anything about you being a racer, you've not proven that to me yet, in any way.

Well some people would rather buy an American car and put their money into it. Sorry for calling you a rich bastard and your car a POS, I was out of line, sorry. So what kind of LS1 did you have? American cars are my thing, and its all my friends thing...

As for the track, my dad wouldn't let me, but he said now I can go, and I am just waiting for all my friends to go at the same time which is in about two months... hopefully I will run some good times... Can't wait, I am excited about going.

Yes, American cars break all the time, a lot of people say that they are piles of ****. I just view them as a REAL car... real engine, and some of them I would say are luxurious, more so than a mercedes.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

all i have to say is Dan (Unit213) is far from ricer..... i have seen some of his stuff, and keeps me posted on how his cars have been running

but still c5 guy deserved it... and there are 3124352346 mustangs running 10's in the quarter to every 230 ls1's running 10's
Old 08-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Chop-Foo Director

OK, this has strayed too far.