Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Pentagon Lies

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 05:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The plane did not penetrate the walls because civil air liners are not armored they are so soft you can bend the outside with your own force. Shoot their wings bend in flight. That hold was probably caused by the big piece of steel of the main load bearing piece (for the wings) in the semimoncoque build of that 757. Believe me I have been around guys who have seen really high speed crashs (not the kind where a plane is about to land and swacks, that is a slow wreck) but the kind where fighters are really getting with it, and there is nothing left. My father has been to wrecks were perhaps a finger is all that is left of the guy, if that (there are your bodies).
Old 09-02-2004, 05:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most wrecks occur when a plane is desperately attempting to get out of that situation, thus most of the time wrecks, such as the pics shown on the vid are at lower speeds and at more flat angles of landing, this F'er was attempting to hit that building as hard as possible and tear something up. Not to mention it was a concrete wall, and he was hitting it with the nose of the plane. I have flown a lot and it takes no skill to aim a plane anywhere. One O'Ride and a CAP cadet can point a plane anywhere. This guy did not have to be a good pilot. He was flying an easy to fly plane with well boosted controls and aiming a huge fricking target, what skills did he need??? Any of us possess those skills.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99CamaroSS_
where did the airplane go then? and why was the grass perfectly fine? and how does a airplane that big go into a little hole? i dont get it. why did they take the films from the places that cought footage? awnser those questions for me? there were 90 people or so killed at the pentagon in 3 different rings there was easily 100 + people in those rings. only the outer side of the last one had renovation the others were all fine and people there.

If you are basing all that on just this vid then that just stupid, I mean do you really belive that they did not Edit this to prove their point so why would they show pics of the plane in this. Not that I'm saying there would be anything left after a hit like that.