Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Cant Explain this...very freaky

I want you all to watch this, it's not **** or anything, just please watch it

http://www.nixtro.com/pentagon121.swf
Old 09-29-2004, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's crazy. Everyone likes a good conspiracy theory I guess. Pretty interesting I suggest people watch it also.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Repost If you do some research there was several pieces found.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:27 PM
Chop-Foo Director

I'm sick of all these people who can't believe the facts.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:03 PM
TECH Addict

so, was it a plane or not? I didnt see any evidence of a huge *** airplane
Old 09-29-2004, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow thats an weird video ! i never thought about that ... where is the god damn airplane! and if it was it would have DESTROYED half the building!
and why not release the video? there was NO video taken and hidden from the world trade center!
so why would they cover it up? was it a land to air missle or did it come from a plane?

anyone else have any more info on this?
Old 09-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Teching In

I watched this vid, and i began to think
maybe it wasnt a plane, but then i thought
people on that plane died, totally disrespectful to the famalies of the lost ones
why would the govt lie about this, what would be the motivational force
the core structure of the building is so amazing its not funny
there is obviously the possibility that the plane simply demolished.
for instance, i saw a vid posted on this board in the media seciton showing
what would happed if a jet flew into a nuclear power plant, in the vid
the jet simply demolished, thats what could have happened.
im not saying i konw exactly what happened, b/c i wasnt there
but come on ppl, lets get it together and show some respect to the lost ones.
i mean this crap comes from them frekin loosers that sit on their fat ace thinking about how they could make it appear that the govt is out to mess with our minds.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:16 PM
TECH Regular

Here is what happened to the plane?

http://www.koreus.com/files/200409/c...avion-mur.html
Old 09-29-2004, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

This was posted before and Viscreal posted a real clear photo of airplane parts laying in the lawn of the pentagon.

This vid is very Michael Moore-esque in it's editing
Old 09-29-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PendragonZ
I'm sick of all these people who can't believe the facts.

They want to be different like everyone else
Old 09-30-2004, 12:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The video was proved to be faked. There is a ton of missinformation and straigh lies in the vid, as well as edited video footage and photos.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

No $hit.... That's exactly what I was thinking when I watched it. All those damn first hand accounts in the vid make it seem like it's straightforward and accurate but I'd imagine they're all fabricated. I can't stand crap like that, especially about something as serious as 9/11. I can still remember seeing the footage on the news, dressed in uniform to go to class. That's something I'll never forget. The planes impacting the WTC towers and the Pentagon were not a government cover up...
Old 09-30-2004, 02:13 AM
On The Tree

Think about it. Think about the mass hysteria if the President of the United States were to say: "The Pentagon has been hit by a Cruise Missile."

Do you guys really think that they would actually tell us that? No.
Why? Because millions of people would be going ballistic calling 911 in other states and such, just because they believe their area could possibly be hit.

And, just that fact that, that would be realeasing the plain obvious fact that at that point in time we were extremely vulnerable and actually could have been hit with Nuclear weapons, and wouldn't have been able to do a damn thing about it.

Just think about that, if it were Nuclear it would have turned that building into dust and the surrounding area, and making the land around that uninhabitable for countless years from nuclear radiation.

Call me stupid or what-not, but The President would not admit that possibility to us.

They did find "peices" of a "plane like object." But it's wasn't a Boeing 757.
Best website i've seen on the subject:
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Off topic, but hey does anyone remember those people that died in the explosion of the Shuttle on re-entry? "Ms. Cleo is hearing a lot of "Oh yeaaaaa!"

Last edited by 97'RS6-BucketTurd; 09-30-2004 at 02:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:33 AM
TECH Resident

Exclamation

Man... after seeing that video. I don't know what to think now.
Old 09-30-2004, 08:09 AM
Staging Lane

i say it was a plane, that **** can be edited to look like that so easy. And sure they would of told us we were hit by a missile, more reason to go into iraq and other countries to disarm ICBM's wouldnt it?

and that video clearly showed that f15 getting turned into dust, and the people who knew people on that plane, talking on cell phones before it happened.

Remember folks farenheight (sp) 9/11 was propaganda not fact.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

It was an F-4 Phantom, but still, you're right. I would hate to see this country take a turn for the worse, believing in propaganda more than facts. It truly would become a 1984 society... The sad part is that this propaganda wasn't put out by the government, but by a private individual.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Teching In

I don't know what to believe, if it was a missle or an air plane. But everyone keeps bringing up that f14 crashing into a nuclear power plant wall. 1st: Something tells me theres a difference between the walls of the pentagon than the walls of a nuclear power plant. 2nd: If the same thing happened to that f14 as the plane that hit the pentagon, how did it crash through all 3 layers (E,D,C)? Plus, 97'RS6-BucketTurd has a good point. They wouldn't tell us that a missle hit the pentagon, and we did go to Iraq. It's the government, they don't need a reason to invade, they do what they want.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:55 AM
Teching In

It is perfectly normal to get up in arms when this subject is brought up. But I suggest that you do your own investigation, instead of believing what the government tells you. Remember ignorance is bliss....

According to a Zogby poll, over 50% of New Yorkers believe that the government had something to do with 9/11. Google it.

Patriot Act 2 and a new National Draft are coming in new legislation introduced to Congress. Google it.

George W. Bush sat for 7 minutes after being informed of the attacks on 9/11 in a classroom, not doing a thing. If the nation were under attack by terrorists, wouldn't the president fear that he was also a target? Wouldn't the Secret Service rush in and protect him if terrorists were attacking America? Oh, and also, how did Bush see the first impact of the WTC? That footage didn't come out until the next day. But he claims that he saw the footage of the first plane hitting the tower. That is impossible. He mentioned it more than once, and would say the same thing if you asked him today. Google it.

If the goverment were truly concerned about terrorists, wouldn't they spend much of the money that is going into Iraq on other things like....OUR BORDERS?? THEY ARE WIDE OPEN! How fair is it that grandmothers and children are frisked in airports, and men of middle eastern appearance are let through because we don't want to be racist or discrimanatory.

A police state is being born. Our freedoms are being raped, and you all stand behind an American flag, eat your apple pie, and pretend nothing is wrong. Research it!

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com
http://www.letsroll911.org

I don't care if you call me crazy, this will be my first and only post on this board.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by morpho18
I don't care if you call me crazy, this will be my first and only post on this board.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by generalchaos
i say it was a plane, that **** can be edited to look like that so easy. And sure they would of told us we were hit by a missile, more reason to go into iraq and other countries to disarm ICBM's wouldnt it?

and that video clearly showed that f15 getting turned into dust, and the people who knew people on that plane, talking on cell phones before it happened.

Remember folks farenheight (sp) 9/11 was propaganda not fact.
I know many of you find this hard to swallow, but all that i ask is View some of the evidence with open eyes and research the 9/11 Attacks for yourselfs..

I know its a tricky one because so many innocent people died on that day.. but dont believe all your told... Find out what really happened for yourselfs..

If nothing else makes you weary... explain this... "Mobile phones can not Work aboard Passenger Jets" the technology to make this a reality is still 2 Years away..... Just Research this.... thats all i ask... and then tell me how those calls to loved ones where made.....

Keep one eye open...

Thankyou for reading..

PAUL..