Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Z06 vs "another car"

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am with Jim here, if you want some action, I'll be there with a camera too, I am a owner of a well modded 99 SS but I know one thing, if I can't back my **** up, then I'll shut up! Jim is a stand up guy and I give him mad props for him and his car, both of us have our vehicles modified at the same place and when I say I think you're talking a bunch of crap I mean it too, a "near" 10 sec bolt on right? I'd really like to see the NAAAAWWWZZZ in action as I have the juice too, here infact I think I've found a video of you..... http://www.undergroundracing.com/video/CL_vs_94Z28.asf
Old 12-19-2004, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Wow sad to see so much animosity towards a person that enjoys racing and running good times. Pretty sad to see some of the responses, even more so that we have so much arrogance towards someone becuase of the model of car they drive. I'd like to see the poeple with "neons suck" posting thier timeslips. His SRT would have killed my stock c5, it may not be an ls1 but I certainly can respect the times, I see no reason to put him down.

Last edited by yellowc51; 12-19-2004 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:07 PM
10 Second Club

Yea, especially when we have a member of about 2 months pretty much telling him he has no right to be here. It's hard to be cocky when you've only been here two months and you have a car that theoreticly runs low 11s or high 10s even though it has only gone 11.60. That would be like me telling people my car is a low 10, or high 9 second car just because I have all the parts in my basement to do it. Not exactly the way to get any respect around here in my opinion.

I'm calling out anyone in New England that has a low 10 second car. Come spring, I'm going to kick your ***. Bring it!
Old 12-19-2004, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

rice lovers....... tisk tisk
Old 12-19-2004, 02:27 PM
10 Second Club

Last I knew it was a domestic.
Old 12-19-2004, 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

ya'll are being harsh on a fellow fbod owner, read the other sections of the board where the srt4 guys jump all over us ls1 owners on here, for example the thread in street kills section about a z28 and srt4. i say let it go already guys!
Old 12-19-2004, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

04BlackSRT-4... Not a big Neon fan, but.... nice work. Good luck in your future endevours....

redrocketls1.... how old are you, and are you the boy in the vid cryin' about his bad clutch.... bad spark plug... and heavy T-tops?

This thread was a waste of bandwidth.....
Old 12-19-2004, 03:14 PM
11 Second Club

well as long as ya'll keep posting the thread will probably continue to be a waste of bandwidth. just my .02
Old 12-19-2004, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Jesus, redrocket, you're out of line.

Not that I think the point hasn't been made clear, but I'll reinforce it. I don't know how you're attitude about "only ls1s exist on this planet..." makes you feel, but it damn sure bothers me. I also know Jim personally, and he's definitely a stand-up guy. He's not playing around about the bet, either. And I would watch your mouth about what you're stepping into if you want to play it like that.

Additionally, Jim's car is not an ls1, congratulations. Indeed, it IS a neon. A cookie for this man. The point is that it's a quick car, and in person it's gorgeous, I might add. But if you don't appreciate it, I'm sorry. I'm not telling you you have to, that's not my place. I'm just pointing out the obvious; people are respecting the car for what it is, a fast, FWD, 4 door - as opposed to our rather muscle-oriented Trans Ams and Camaros, this car wasn't necesarrily designed to run 11s all day long. Now, it does. You should appreciate at least that small detail.

Mike
Old 12-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redrocketls1
rice lovers....... tisk tisk
rice lovers? stop talking about yourself like that man, I mean $800-900 and into the 11s, you're the one who said it and not us, you seem to be the ricer here, as a LS1 owner I am personally disgusted about the crap you have said about Jim, just for a quick refresh in memory over here....

LS1s isn't really touched by jesus, it's just a damn joke

Jim is a good man and I am stand up of my bet about you too, just come down and "collect" the money if you think it's soo easy with your $800-900 11sec mods, hell Jim is first to call you out, so he can drag you like a $2 hoe, then if you still got cash to play I am here to drag you like a worthless spent in-house rice that you are, and third I voulenteer Mike (SeeinRed)to drag you the 3rd time. I've got a feeling that you wouldn't turn up and I am not surprised....anyways as Jim posted up, this is where you can talk all the smack you want to him and this is no rice site either, half of the members on the board will eat you up.

The site will be:
www.horsepowerjunkies.com

The Track:
www.fayettevillemotorsportpark.com

Local fayetteville boards just incase you want more if you're in town....
www.performancehideout.com

Hope you got deep pockets..

George
Old 12-19-2004, 04:46 PM
11 Second Club

hmm cant let it go? Damn i might have to go register myself.. also i think redrocket is having trouble with his username on here, either that or he was banned.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

ZMC_Racing-
I don't think it is about not letting it go. He called out the SRT-4 so we're just trying to help him fulfill his call out and in the process move it to another board so as to not pollute LS1tech with anymore of this bullshit. It's not as though Jim came on here and posted up his video and started talking **** about LS1's. I don't see what the big deal is, people post up video's on here all the time of all types of cars and there is never this much drama over it. If he's having problems logging on LS1tech then he is more than welcome to come over to HPjunkies and set it up over there, let him know when you talk to him again.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:12 PM
11 Second Club

i will let him know... but hell im not in this so ill stay out of it.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont care what anyones say neons are still a waste of money I mean why would pay that much money for a 4 door car. neon=ricer poop
Old 12-19-2004, 05:24 PM
11 Second Club

mmkay this is redrocket--------

i can log in now just cant post in here and all my sigs and stuff are gone as well, dunno if its just my computer, but it seems to be this guys too! now all i said was that i would run him when im up in raliegh? is that a problem.. he may be a nice guy, sorry for the steryotype, its just in the other section there was a neon kid in there talkin all kinds of smack.. to be honest i got him confused, with you black04srt... so now u understand that it is nothing personal as i dont know you personally, i will register at hpjunkies as soon as they send me my activation email thing okay??? then we can discuss the rest off of here so i dont get this sn screwed up too lol.. further more about 5 or 6 others have siad " ill eat that neon" or neons suck. or like in the post just above me ur neon=ricer poop??? i was just the only one so far that said i was willing to give u a run in 2 months when i get a dyno tune up there cause hell it'd be on my way! havn't heard any of them say any of this??? so hell atleast respect the fact that i was the only one who said negative things about neons and was willing to run one okay? also apologize for the personal attack like i said if u go in street racng and kill stories u can see where the z28vs04srt4 thread got outta hand.. my fualt for getting the two of ya'll confused.... are you cool with all this now?? anyways see ya lata on the other site.
Old 12-19-2004, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 12-19-2004, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

redrocketls1, what is it that you want then, videos of a bunch of F-bodies racing other F-bodies? That won't be boring will it? Oh wait, we could always throw in a 'Vette or GTO to spice things up on occasion. This forum would SUCK if that were the case. If you don't like the videos posted, don't watch them.

Debian Dog, I don't think it is your intention to try to **** people off around here but you sure are good at it. Jim seems cool and seems to have the respect of a lot of people on this board. How do you manage to **** people off so successfully?

To all: I've told people to keep this **** civil in the past, I'm getting tired of repeating myself.