Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

can someone take 2 secs to photoshop these wheels on this car?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 11:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can someone take 2 secs to photoshop these wheels on this car?

this is my buddy's camaro with welds... this is a pic of my car and the color the other car needs to be, mine is the red with black hardtop.. just trying to get an idea of how it will look with the draglites.. also if u could do prostars on it or other drag wheels it would be appreciated?!

basically just make his car my colors i guess and that will work and swap some others on there to if u have them
Attached Thumbnails can someone take 2 secs to photoshop these wheels on this car?-44569674373_100.jpg   can someone take 2 secs to photoshop these wheels on this car?-213304741eomuuu_ph.jpg  
Old 12-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by ZMC_Racing
this is my buddy's camaro with welds... this is a pic of my car and the color the other car needs to be, mine is the red with black hardtop.. just trying to get an idea of how it will look with the draglites.. also if u could do prostars on it or other drag wheels it would be appreciated?!

basically just make his car my colors i guess and that will work and swap some others on there to if u have them
there is a sticky at the top you can ask people to photochop stuff in.

heres the link
link
Old 12-21-2004, 12:22 AM
11 Second Club

sorry so completely missed that somehow thanks... just let this thread sink to the bottom hehe