Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

EVO MR vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 08:48 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 25psi
I don't care how many girls I can pick up in what car! If your game is that weak where you need a lambo, then thats on you. But I can pull just as many women in an evo than in a lambo.
I don't think you realize how many gold diggin women there are out there that you would get passed up on in the EVO, but not the Lambo....game or no game. There are just some materialistic women that dig the $$......sad but true.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:58 PM
NKAWTG...N

id take the lambo over the evo in a second. i also find it hard to believe that the lambo couldn't shake it, but hey i also find it hard to believe that a stock NSX can beat a C6 in the 1/4 mile...
Old 01-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stoleit
id take the lambo over the evo in a second. i also find it hard to believe that the lambo couldn't shake it, but hey i also find it hard to believe that a stock NSX can beat a C6 in the 1/4 mile...
100% agree with you.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I also agree, because a stock NSX isn't even as quick as a C5. Damn Brits.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:04 AM
TECH Addict

personally, i think the guy form top gear is halarious but bias as to wat he is trying to point out..........i didnt see the one with the nsx vs c6, anybody have it? pm me please or send to arg_z28@yahoo.com......but even though that is a hooked up stocker evo, i still think the lambo could of thanken..

You never know wat goes one behind the scenes!!

But of course, the lambo, ferrari....supercar league arent that fast and are mostly name and materials used than performance.......for a few grand, ANYTHING can be set up to run laps ona lambo......the point is that you are driving a car that is more prestigious and full of history than all of mitsu combined...(just saying......mitsu has had some great achievements but...its not a lambo or aston martin or alfa romero)

its out of its league in prestige but not in peformance.........and that lambo is way better built thatn any mitsu.......and cost more that triple the price.......

great video though.......and i think the top gear test isnt meaningless, just showing the effects of lag on a high horse motor...............sometimes a big draw back when racing and you fall off boost.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by maddboost

Sometimes I really hate that guy too. His top gear WOT test is retarded. What kind of idiot would go WOT in top gear? There is no point to it.
not really here in the uk fuel is over 4 pounds a gallon with is about 6/7 usdollers so most of the time cars are in top gear when doing 30mph thats why diesel's are so popular here.one thing iver noticed is that the SRT-10 viper video has been on the internet yet or one that i can find they loved that one and even wrote viper on the runway by doing burnouts n donuts
Old 01-04-2005, 12:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by AMDMotorsport
not really here in the uk fuel is over 4 pounds a gallon with is about 6/7 usdollers so most of the time cars are in top gear when doing 30mph thats why diesel's are so popular here.one thing iver noticed is that the SRT-10 viper video has been on the internet yet or one that i can find they loved that one and even wrote viper on the runway by doing burnouts n donuts
When your going WOT what do you care about fuel economy? That test he did proves nothing if he wanted to beat the other car all he would have to do is downshift.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:36 AM
TECH Resident

the EVO had shrek ears! id go with LAMBO all the way!
Old 01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
12 Second Club

Has anyone found a Lambo site where they are bitching about this yet?
Old 01-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

I dont think any of those cars have pimp factor....just look at them.

That lambo is ugly as hell, like a rectangle with a few slices out of it, and lime green?

And the evo...well....I dont think I need to elaborate here.

Think of the 2 id still take that lambo tho....and sell it for a viper or ferrari
Old 01-05-2005, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree that the Gallardo is pretty nasty looking. The front is alright, the profile is alright, but the back end is HIDEOUS. Also, same thing with teh Murcielago: OK front, OK profile, but disgustlingly ugly rear end.

Lambos will never look better than the Diablo did.