Old 01-05-2005, 02:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is currently my desktop

These are the rest in that series:

Old 01-05-2005, 07:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Here's a small one at school I did a couple months ago... I did one last year when I first got my ride because some stangs were 'attempting' to do burn outs and donuts so I decided a good 20 second power break would get them to feel pretty stupid... after the huge cloud of smoke finally left the school resource officer blamed it on the mustang kids and gave them all tickets haha that was the best part.

Name:  chrisburns.bmp
Views: 6
Size:  180.8 KB
Name:  chrisburns1.bmp
Views: 6
Size:  180.8 KB

I'd give you a link to the video but the fugger is like 77,000Kb... a buddy of mine put it on the computer as well as captured these pics.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

the first is just one i found somewhere, and the second is me
Attached Thumbnails Burnout Pics........-burnout.jpg   Burnout Pics........-mov02245_0005.jpg  
Old 01-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just photoshop smoke...Go here... http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm
Old 01-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

Default post the video man

Originally Posted by EviLS1
Here's a small one at school I did a couple months ago... I did one last year when I first got my ride because some stangs were 'attempting' to do burn outs and donuts so I decided a good 20 second power break would get them to feel pretty stupid... after the huge cloud of smoke finally left the school resource officer blamed it on the mustang kids and gave them all tickets haha that was the best part.

I'd give you a link to the video but the fugger is like 77,000Kb... a buddy of mine put it on the computer as well as captured these pics.
post the video man
Old 01-07-2005, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you can hear that QTP + GMMG exhaust setup, I'll host it.
Old 01-08-2005, 03:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That one was stock sorry... but I have BETTER news... I did another one yesterday and also have it in video form but it's on a digital camera... if any of you techies could help me get a video from a canon powershot onto my computer ls1sounds would not be disappointed hosting it. I have Video Impression 2 but for some reason it doesn't want to work... and to be honest the sound of just the stock burn out was amazing I will email it if you'd like and you can decide for yourself. Let me know.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Old 01-08-2005, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

I was bored.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fluxu8

I was bored.
HELL YEAH! ..... thats it "Its a Wrap" Thanks guys for all of your pics ill post up the Sig in the next day or so
Old 01-08-2005, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

That one was stock sorry... but I have BETTER news... I did another one yesterday and also have it in video form but it's on a digital camera... if any of you techies could help me get a video from a canon powershot onto my computer ls1sounds would not be disappointed hosting it. I have Video Impression 2 but for some reason it doesn't want to work... and to be honest the sound of just the stock burn out was amazing I will email it if you'd like and you can decide for yourself. Let me know.
I know with my powershot A80 it wont let me upload videos using just the usb cord or whatever it is that plugs into the camera itself. I have to use a card reader(remove card from camera and plug into reader)

-Matt
Old 01-08-2005, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ls1_chevelle
I know with my powershot A80 it wont let me upload videos using just the usb cord or whatever it is that plugs into the camera itself. I have to use a card reader(remove card from camera and plug into reader)

-Matt
your camera should show up in my computer "removable disk" or mass storage device...