Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

A story of a Badass named Dave Steck

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was stupid. It sounded like a bunch of ricers to me. But I don't blame that guy in the eclipse for beatin the crap out of the loud mouth. I would've kicked the crap out of him too.
Old 02-10-2005, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

I say muscle man should have taken em out as well. Unfortunate that his girlfriend wanted to get in on the action. I know if was fighting and a chick kicked me, i might mistake her as a guy and throw a punch on her. Especially if you get hit from behind or the side. Stupid for her to fight. I think everybody is an idiot in this picture. I dont blame the guy standing up for his girl though. Those guys are microscopic and couldnt been taken out really easy.
Old 02-10-2005, 11:27 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but the guy in the red shirt was no "muscle man" he was about average but looked big next to those ****.

I would have ripped the kid with the big mouth out of the car and beat his ******* head into the sidewalk and beat the **** out of the rest of his gay crew.

If someone would have kicked me in the head it would just add fuel to the fire, a kick in the head from a little girl would not take me out of a fight.

How come no one knows how to throw a solid punch these days???
Old 02-11-2005, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

thing about it is.. all those ***** would sue you and press charges... if you fought them... and im pretty sure the guy just wanted to push him around a bit and shut him up.... the biggest ******* ***** in this video is the ****** that did all the **** talking to instigate it then sat in the car like a ******* bitch that dave steck is...
Old 02-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Launching!

i dont know...i didn't see any thing funny about that...i'm just surprised the guy did'nt jump out at that first light and start beating the **** outta the puss...no respect when u gotta **** w/ someone when they're just out chillin w/ their girl.....bottom line stupid vid imo
Old 02-11-2005, 07:42 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DZmedia
thing about it is.. all those ***** would sue you and press charges... if you fought them... and im pretty sure the guy just wanted to push him around a bit and shut him up.... the biggest ******* ***** in this video is the ****** that did all the **** talking to instigate it then sat in the car like a ******* bitch that dave steck is...
Preach it!
Old 02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

****, man, I'd go after him too. If I was the little ******* camera man I would have at least got out there and jumped in. Why the hell it even turned to fighting anyway, I don't understand. I would have romped that ******* though. Haha, and his gf....that's too funny.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude, you can't be serious...kick some *** over some car-related minor trash talking? That ain't right...there's a time and place for everything.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bull99ls1
Dude, you can't be serious...kick some *** over some car-related minor trash talking? That ain't right...there's a time and place for everything.

I agree, why get riled up over "racing" ??

He didnt DO anything, ..... everyone in that video is stupid.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:36 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Well if you're going to talk **** you better be able to back it up. Those kids are a bunch of disrespectful little punks that probably never got their asses beat by their parents when the did something wrong and don't realize the possible consequences of their actions.

The whole crew needed to have their asses beat down!
Old 02-11-2005, 07:01 PM
TECH Resident

Whoever knows that *** Steck needs to walk up to him, slap him in the face, and walk away. Dont even say a word.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That chick was hot!
Old 02-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
How come no one knows how to throw a solid punch these days???
Ah, there are so many reasons. The top 4 for those pukes?
1.people are lazy
2.people are lazy and sit on their ***
3.people are lazy, sit on their *** and play video games
4.people are lazy, sit on ***, play video games and let mommy and daddy buy them everything.

I know/knew a few kids like that ****-talker. They expect people to NOT call them on their words. I've surprised a few when they least expect it.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Deckhand
I agree, why get riled up over "racing" ??

He didnt DO anything, ..... everyone in that video is stupid.
It wasn't about a "race" it's about some queer ricers talking **** to a girl no less. If that was me in the car with my GF I would've gotten after those **** at the 1st light. It's to bad the chick had poor aim because those ricer **** deserved a split head. And yes she is hot
Old 02-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Banned

The dude filming this will think that kind of crap is real funny, right up to the point when the other person pulls the trigger
Old 02-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Teching In

yea its not about racing, its about that ******* queer callin his gurl a hoe, i woulda ******* snapped, and beat the living **** out of everyone of those pussies out there, talk **** about racing, simple... race and find out, talk **** aout my gurl and ill ******* kill you simple *** that, Dave Steck is a ******* bitch and i will personally give anyone $100 to the person who makes a video of Dave getting is *** beat... it pisses me off that much, he stay in the car while he was doing the **** talking, didnt fight then talked **** after the dude left " i woulda kiked his ***" goddamn im pissed, i know all u guys understand if some ******* called ur gurl a stupid hoe.... theyd be fukin dead
Old 02-13-2005, 02:20 PM
TECH Addict

dudes, im not saying that beating anyones *** is the right thing to do BUT......if im chilling with my girlfiriend and some punks in a "blow-off" mobile start talking smash.

First off, my GF can handle her self quit well with words BUT the moment i sense any real disrespect...its over.......Im pulling that freakout of the window and smack him around a few times..no matter wats his size...im not a big guy (200lbs), 5'10....but that dave steck guy would be twisted into a pretezel, but not before he was made to apologize to the lady!!!

interesting video if you like watching a pair of mamma'z boys start something and not back it up....
Old 02-13-2005, 02:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 16nrollininaws6
Whoever knows that *** Steck needs to walk up to him, slap him in the face, and walk away. Dont even say a word.
hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Now that is a vid i would watch!
Old 02-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Launching!

This is a pretty old video isn't it? I've seen it before a long time ago but I think the fight scene was filmed with a different camera in the one I saw.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NOSjohn
Ah, there are so many reasons. The top 4 for those pukes?
1.people are lazy
2.people are lazy and sit on their ***
3.people are lazy, sit on their *** and play video games
4.people are lazy, sit on ***, play video games and let mommy and daddy buy them everything.

I know/knew a few kids like that ****-talker. They expect people to NOT call them on their words. I've surprised a few when they least expect it.

I play video games, guess xbox live is more of an addiction though.

Quick Reply: A story of a Badass named Dave Steck