Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Go buy '2Fast 2Real for Hollywood'

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 12:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did read everything you wrote but I am not going to continue to argue with you, I'll just agree to disagree. All I will say is if you ever have any spare time to give it a chance and watch the rest of the video. If you like cars you should enjoy it. Theres parts I wasn't crazy about either, but IMO its overall a good entertaining video and like I said there are a few very fast cars in it. Some of the things you missed:Hot girl in 10 sec. civic, Awesome streetbike stunts, funny part where guy in dump truck dumps car and proceeds to smash the **** out of it. Runs truck into pole etc., kid runs from cops after he is pulled over, beautiful 69 camaro crashes, some 9-10 sec cars acing right down LIE, short peice on fastest 300Z in country and other stuff. Like I keep saying, I think its a real nice mix of a lot of things. if you watch the whole thing and you still don't like it than what can I say, but atleast give it a try.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Staging Lane

like I said before man, if you enjoy a variet DVD that is great,if you want STREET racing,you know where to find us.

Another thing, we are not profesionals touring the country, we are street race enthusiets that street race around the country in order to explore other cities street scenes as well as to find some new competition as well.(geez who would have ever thought)

a few more things I want to say...real street racing is NOT bike stunting, it is not stunting on a quad, it is NOT trying to rap and it is also not doing stupid **** on the public roads in the middle of the day...that is wacky, maybe funny, but definately NOT street racing....last thing, the only time we ever do burnout it when we are getting ready to drag some bumpers down the 1320, there is no other purpose for them...but then again, I am talking of REAL street racing. Some folks might not agree with what is real dn what is not, i say prove us wrong, grab a lane and get landed on...until then, it is all talk..

Ciao
Old 06-24-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KB99WS6
I did read everything you wrote but I am not going to continue to argue with you, I'll just agree to disagree. All I will say is if you ever have any spare time to give it a chance and watch the rest of the video. If you like cars you should enjoy it. Theres parts I wasn't crazy about either, but IMO its overall a good entertaining video and like I said there are a few very fast cars in it. Some of the things you missed:Hot girl in 10 sec. civic, Awesome streetbike stunts, funny part where guy in dump truck dumps car and proceeds to smash the **** out of it. Runs truck into pole etc., kid runs from cops after he is pulled over, beautiful 69 camaro crashes, some 9-10 sec cars acing right down LIE, short peice on fastest 300Z in country and other stuff. Like I keep saying, I think its a real nice mix of a lot of things. if you watch the whole thing and you still don't like it than what can I say, but atleast give it a try.
Fair enough. If I get another chance, I will view it all the way through.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:59 PM
10 Second Club

Yo I just watched this and this vid is way better than the scandalous racing vid. These dudes are crazy. Lots of racing and less talking. If you want more talking than racing with slower cars get the scandalous vid.

Now I gotta order part 2!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by StangStomper
like I said before man, if you enjoy a variet DVD that is great,if you want STREET racing,you know where to find us.

Another thing, we are not profesionals touring the country, we are street race enthusiets that street race around the country in order to explore other cities street scenes as well as to find some new competition as well.(geez who would have ever thought)

a few more things I want to say...real street racing is NOT bike stunting, it is not stunting on a quad, it is NOT trying to rap and it is also not doing stupid **** on the public roads in the middle of the day...that is wacky, maybe funny, but definately NOT street racing....last thing, the only time we ever do burnout it when we are getting ready to drag some bumpers down the 1320, there is no other purpose for them...but then again, I am talking of REAL street racing. Some folks might not agree with what is real dn what is not, i say prove us wrong, grab a lane and get landed on...until then, it is all talk..

Ciao
Are you all gonna make a trip up to the twin cities area?
Old 06-28-2005, 04:08 PM
11 Second Club

Back to the topic...are there any online sites that carry the 2fast 2real for Hollywood video for a fair price? Target had the video but I couldn't figure out how to order anything from the site (I know I'm an idiot).
Old 06-28-2005, 04:19 PM
10 Second Club

2fast2real.com
Old 06-30-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Junkie

I got it, Its really cheasy and stupid. Maybe because I live here.. I don't street race but I know the story behind their "tickets"
Theres always cops at the midtown tunnel.. there are always helicopters flying around.. they closed down edison ave to race because they had a pemit. you can see the cop down the road in pretty much every race. The only people who got tickets were the idiots who did stuff after 5pm when the permit expired.
Hey baby pose on my car? jesus ******* christ
Old 06-30-2005, 12:39 PM
TECH Resident

I know it wasn't all staged b/c I work with one of the guys who raced his car in the video but either way, I mostly just focused on the cars and the individual races. Just like the many people who surf the street racing section here, I just enjoy watching cars racing, whether its technically illegal or not. Its not liek the actual races were staged. On top of that the bike stunts were cool, and I enjoyed the bits about the 10-sec civic chic and and the 300Zx which obviously nothing about that is staged, and I also thought the guy in the dump truck was funny too. To each his own...
Old 07-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Teching In

anyone know how to get dc++ running cause i cant
Old 07-05-2005, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I watched them both but I bought Scandalous a long time ago and have watched it maybe 6-8 times. I prefer the outlaw nature of the way Scandalous was filmed. I bought RAW too and it was much like Scandalous, just less of it. I'll watch the Long Isalnd guys videos but I'm more waiting for the next DVD from Scandalous "Two and the Move" ....by the way, when are we gonna get that one Scandalous guys?
Old 05-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Vendetta
In my opinion, Long Island can't compete with the Houston and Chi-Town scene. And I'm saying this from the tri-state area.
ive never seen anything off long island but i can say long island street racers have a load of heart people come from all over the island to meet at certain spots even people from the city come, weather its just DPA (long islanders will know what im talking about) to fill parking lots to show off what they got or to hit the street and get it going. ive seen kids from all over the island who drove all the way to DPA just to meet up and get some races set up in other locations
Old 05-11-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

omfg you dug this **** up from the grave!