Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Can you take this?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also didn't see any badges, and the driver of the camaro was just looking at him smiling... didn't even seem like he wanted to race.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ActionJack
Not hatred... truth seeking.

I do not know the guy so I called him on it. We have 2 here saying he is a big talker but only chases small fish and is afraid to play with fish his size. So, let him have a chance to defend himself.

That is not hatred that is giving the guy a chance and if what is being said about him being afraid to race a car with equal potential then he is 'spineless'.
oh by no means was i bashing you. i was cheering you on the "mass hatred" was merely making a smart *** joke =) because it seems like no one likes him. if he does race you make sure you get a vid of it sounds liek he won't own up to it if he loses.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

someone needs to whoop him in a truck. that'll shut him up, maybe
Old 03-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Well, to set the stories straight, that camaro and the one in the old video of Jett getting called out and wanting to fight are two different cars. I know because I'm friends with both John Jett, and Bernie (video calling John out for a race). I know it's strange to be friends with both of them when they're mortal enemies but they've both been cool with me.
Yes, Jett has a lot of enemies and he does kinda bring that on himself because he has a fast car and he knows it and makes sure everyone knows it too. If anyone would like to come down and race him, good luck. I'm not a Ford fan at all but I've seen that machine in action and it's f*cking wicked! Although, he did ask me to find him a supercharged LS1 to race so he can prove that he doesn't just pick on bolt-on LS1's but there aren't any down here anymore. I did ask him to race my mechanic's turbo LS1 Camaro but he knows better than to mess with that thing!
Old 03-25-2005, 09:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
Uh.... the camaro wasnt a SS(hense the spoiler). And the bigger problem... it didnt race!!!!! There is a car behind the Camaro in the vid. As the mustang leaves and is miles ahead the car is still on the camaros ***. He didnt run.

haha you're right about the car behind the camaro. he did a ricer-ish flyby.
and yea it's got the z28 spoiler.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish I lived in South Texas.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would've loved to run into him in the old GN. I bet if he were taking the video it wouldn't have made it to the 'Net
Old 03-27-2005, 03:20 AM
12 Second Club

Hahahahahahahaha those ford guys r sucks , always lie to reach their stupid goals..........