Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe he posts over on www.svtperformance.com
Old 04-01-2005, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't mean to stir the pot. However, that video was a riot. The part where is he shugging his shoulders. LMAO. Oh well, thats why I stay away from cameras and/or video recorders. You never know when that stuff will come back to bite you in your ***.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, he has two power adders! 1 would be enough for a LS1. LS1's own!
Old 04-01-2005, 04:02 PM
12 Second Club

Both of The idiot and the jelous predator guy r *** HOLES .
Old 04-01-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Brett95z
Makes sense to me, there is always predators story, and the truth. Video can always be edited. I have also never seen the posts where chris claims to run 10.3@137 etc. But i have seen posts of predator making a complete fool of himself from his ignorance and arrogance. And i have seen videos of predator being called out and backing down. Someone in this video is a hipocrite, possibly both, but predator for sure.
If Chris never said he ran a 10.3... than where is preda-gay getting his info from?

This is what i dont understand... okay, so lets say Chris does run 10.3 on street tires OR on slicks.. whtever... well, If I had second thoughts about what his car ran.. i would probably just ask him what he has and see if he has a time slip.. etc. Than ask him to hang out and see his car and maybe do a little street race...playing around of course... not go and bother him when hes eating.. call him out, make a video about it and make a complete *** of himself...

must be that damned blue oval.. it has magical powers on some ppl.. looks like John has some permant brain damage... either that or... ya kno, cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:52 PM
TECH Addict

by far, this pre03 stuff just couldnt get better..........

KLYE91Z28:

ude, im not trying to smash you but have a look at all of the post pred03 has in the svt forum. There is one in particular where they got this vid, i think, and it is more than explanitory....

have fun!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I seen the video when it first came out like what 4 years ago or so. He said he had 90k in the 3 cars he bought including modifying them and such, not just 90k in the TA.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

My buddy wants to race him now. If anyone has been to norwalk,ohio. Or if yo useen it online. He has the twin turbo goldrush WS6. He said he wouldnt mind racing him. Tha car is shooting for low 8's this year!
Old 04-01-2005, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

My thread for princess03. I made sure to post it on his favorite site.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...25#post2093025
Old 04-01-2005, 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

yeah Pred is a punk....Ask me to get out of the car......6ft 1in, 270lbs (Not all fat either) and have an Iron Jaw.....He can have the 1st swing! But anyway, that is BS the way he called the TA driver out...bugged him while eating dinner.....Disrespectfull!!
Old 04-01-2005, 08:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
Don't mean to stir the pot. However, that video was a riot. The part where is he shugging his shoulders. LMAO. Oh well, thats why I stay away from cameras and/or video recorders. You never know when that stuff will come back to bite you in your ***.
I agree, I thought it was funny as hell. That doesn't change the fact that I would laugh if Predator got guillotined. Just kidding.

Last edited by baddogz28; 04-04-2005 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey guys, you need to be careful with the personal threats.
Parts of the video were funny.

Although I have to agree, he appears to be a tool. First thing I thought of when starting to watch the video was, "isn't that the guy (predator03) that the blown camaro called out and he wanted to get violent?"

Oh yeah, you are some kind of super hero when you have 2 power adders and you want to take on someone that has none?

Now, if this Chris guy was talking smack about Pred's car or against Fords and called him out, I guess it wouldn't be so bad. But it appears to me that someone has an e-peen size complex that gets his jollies off TRYING to humiliate someone that he knows he can beat.

I'd pitch in for the Parish race. Imagine Parish saying "I'm your huckleberry".
Old 04-01-2005, 11:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wildman
I'd pitch in for the Parish race. Imagine Parish saying "I'm your huckleberry".
I just want to see him race someone with an equally modded car. If it be parish or anyone else so be it, but i wont hold my breath.
Old 04-02-2005, 01:21 AM
TECH Addict

I just want to see him race someone with an equally modded car. If it be parish or anyone else so be it, but i wont hold my breath.
i can't stand watching that STUPID GAY etc. it's completely DISRESPECT SHOW

somone pls. do something !!!!!

peace
Old 04-02-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wish i was around texas to play some with his cobra. Noone around here has a kenny bell cobra like that. And him running his mouth would make it that much fun! My cars probabily a little more modded, but most of its makeing up for that bottom end durability cobras have over stock LS1s so in a sense its just evening it up so i have a strong bottom end to. So instead haveing to limit whatever i spray to what stock bottom end can hold, i can spray more nitrous then he has ever seen. ..

That video of chris was funny as hell, wether it was edited or not!!! My lungs were about to fall out i was laughing so hard. If i was chris i would probabily actually be putting some money into my car right now to go after that cobra, not to just beat it but drag it up and down the road like a tow truck.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:26 PM
10 Second Club

Well if you guys wanna hear something really funny.........predator03 post on our local race board as a girl backing himslef up!! LMAO!!! His/Her name is Lizette!! Reason I know is cause I have checked the ip's and its the same ip he post from!!! Oh and get this he will post as someone backing himself up then go and post right after that as someone else bashing on himself........ so basically he argues with himself!! WEIRDO!!!
Old 04-02-2005, 10:30 PM
10 Second Club

He will not race anyone that he knows would give him a good run!!! He only picks on stock or near stock cars. I have called him out numerous times. All I got was a phone call from a private number that said "You better watch out I'm gonna kick you ***" " I am watching you"!! LMAO.........this about 1 min. or so after I had left him a voicemail on his phone telling him to meet up with me to race me. GEE I wonder who it was??
Old 04-03-2005, 12:53 AM
11 Second Club

Found this on svtperformance.com

John Jett
Cell 956-342-2900

Old 04-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow, that video was gay, and so were both the dweebs in it.
Old 04-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Teching In

granted some of that was a lil high on the $$$ side......... i watched that video on the TV a LONG time ago about chris one of the things it shows that hes done is that firebird on the hood.... if you look at the end of the video that TA dont have a firebird on the hood......... is it me or is something fishy bout the video?? dude is a ***** doesnt want to be on video but will bother a guy trying to eat with a camera??

Quick Reply: Another predator03 vid....