Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Another predator03 vid....

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both guys are tools, but making threats against anybody in writing isn't a good idea. Keep them off the board.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

ChrisJohnson00TA
Teching In

John Jett Backs down from a race w/me....
« Thread started on: Feb 5th, 2005, 10:39pm »What a lamer that boy is.

Here's the story...

I'm sitting with some friends from the STMC group meeting tonight, enjoying the company, discussions, etc.. Everyone’s just kind'a walking around, shaking hands, saying hello, etc... when this guy walks up to me, asks me how I'm doing, how my meal was ( I wasn't eating, and made a comment as to how good it tasted ), asked me how my car was... I said something to the effect of how my fuel pump is having issues, but, other than that, alright.

He proceeds to tell me that he's John.. the one that *I* was **** talking on the boards.

(My order may be a smidge off here, but, you'll get the gist)

I had to think about it for a second, and then it hit me... I said, 'yeah, I know who you are'. ( I had never met, or even seen the guy before ) And he asked if I wanted to run. I said 'Ya know what, I'll run you'..

I was thinking that since he was here, and his SKANK *** hoe's were videotaping this 'event' that it would be FINALLY worth it to just get it over with... I bet you'll NEVER see that video from Mi Casa (or whatever the place was called)

He said something as he was walking off about how he'll meet me outside.. blah blah blah.

I finished my meeting with STMC, and walked outside fully expecting a video camera, and John to come up and **** talk...

Guess what....

HE LEFT

I guess he decided that my answer to him, in his mind before he did all this, was that I was to back down, or tell him that I'd run him at the airport, etc. And, if it were anyone else, I would have.

I also think that he had this 'copy cat' idea in his mind that since Bernie got him on film backing down, or wanting to kick his ***, etc... that he'd try and do the same to me.

John... when you read this, and I know you will... Take some advice from a total stranger... Quit spending money on your car & time trolling the boards trying to figure out where people are going to be ( You can't tell me or anyone else that it was just PURE chance that you saw my car in a parking lot in the middle of McAllen ). Here's my advice:

Take all that time and money... go spend it on a therapist. It'll do you some good.

I was incredibly stupid like you in my past... it took some time to realize that what I was doing was just stupid, unsafe for me, and my family. I realized it when I was about 23. I'm 27 now, and I think your even older than I am. I hope you grow up before you kill yourself. Or even worse.. someone else.

Now.. this isn't a call out, or a **** talking message, or anything else... it is nothing but what you read.

John.. You missed your chance to run me on the street. I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, right now, right here... I'll run you.. but ONLY at a PCA event at the Airport where there is nothing and nobody to hit for miles. You can look up event dates and times at www.rgvpca.org - I'll even pay your entry fee. This has been a long standing callout & fact to anyone who wants to race me. I'm there at almost every event, ready to go.

And last... I do things like this for fun. My car is a toy, and I don't need it to show the world who I am, or what I do. When you come to that realization, your world becomes a much nicer place to live in.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2005, 11:03pm by ChrisJohnson00TA »
This is Chris J. version of this video when he was called out.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:36 PM
10 Second Club

Hmm....that was an intresting find to say the least.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:41 PM
TECH Resident

Well said Chris, i hope people can actually read what you posted so they can really know wat's going on. That Turd John Jett has been e-talking to every car forum on the internet about how everyone's scared to race him.
Old 04-04-2005, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As bad as the guy is talking ****, you guys are worse. So what, he's a moron. Let it go.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh damn another thread about Dumbass John Jet....... Linked to my other thread about his dumbass......
For all of you who dont know John lives in South Texas and is very close to me... about 120 miles..... ive called John out many times and i am still calling him out....
You think your car is GOD since it came back from Stricltly Performance....... Let run it at the track John.... We can meet in Edinburgh and ill run ya with my new setup...... 6 speed to 6 speed...... And ill video of course....... John?????? Care to race this TA???????
Old 04-06-2005, 05:25 PM
TECH Addict

hi, my name is john, "No i wont race you!! What? i know this the hundreth time ive said no, What? Get out of the car!! I'll kick your ***!!!"

he sounds like a bullie out to get lunch money or money to pay the bank back for his car!!!!
Old 04-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Move on.

Quick Reply: Another predator03 vid....