Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow that girl made him sound pathetic.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That guy is a loser, And boy his ex punked him out pretty good.

I will give it to him that cobra is fast, but damn, Him and that z would be like him VS harlen Whats the point.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

John Jett is a ******, pure and simple. I gotta say that I hope he crashes while street racing.... Only if he's alone. He's a ******* *******.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like people like Predator. They make the internet a better (more interesting) place. A bump to stir the ****
Old 04-06-2005, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Red Shift
I like people like Predator. They make the internet a better (more interesting) place. A bump to stir the ****

I do too.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

every video i see of this guy all it is is a bunch of weak *** roll racing?????WTF

doesnt anyone go from a dig??????

i wanna see someone run this staright up from a stop..

ricer roll racing

PA boys go from a DIG
Old 04-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Teching In

I'll race from a roll especially since I got an M6 but I prefer from dead stop. I know him personally and there's no way he'll race from a dig cause he rolls on Nitto 555r's. He's a friend of mine but since he's a GM hater I'll have to chime in to defend our fellow LS1's. He does tend to pick on stock or lightly modded LS1's. I asked him to race my mechanic's 347ci turbo but he declined saying that 1200hp was too much for him. Sorry, John. Gotta defend LS1!!!
And for the record, the white Camaro SS from the video (Bernie) did not touch the throttle on any of the 3 races. I've spoken and confirmed this with both Bernie and John. Bernie would've raced but he was video taping so he can't drive stick shift and video at the same time. He was getting some kind of evidence for the police.
Strange situation between them two. Been going on for years. You think it's big news on these national boards, you should see what it's like here in person!
Old 04-06-2005, 04:23 PM
dug
Banned

That guy is a psycho. He needs some medication or lower the dose of what he is on.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like John Jett upgraded his nitrous from a 100 shot to a 200 shot of bullshit
Old 04-06-2005, 05:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LS1 Bandit
I'll race from a roll especially since I got an M6 but I prefer from dead stop. I know him personally and there's no way he'll race from a dig cause he rolls on Nitto 555r's. He's a friend of mine but since he's a GM hater I'll have to chime in to defend our fellow LS1's. He does tend to pick on stock or lightly modded LS1's. I asked him to race my mechanic's 347ci turbo but he declined saying that 1200hp was too much for him. Sorry, John. Gotta defend LS1!!!
And for the record, the white Camaro SS from the video (Bernie) did not touch the throttle on any of the 3 races. I've spoken and confirmed this with both Bernie and John. Bernie would've raced but he was video taping so he can't drive stick shift and video at the same time. He was getting some kind of evidence for the police.
Strange situation between them two. Been going on for years. You think it's big news on these national boards, you should see what it's like here in person!
ohh, if you being real, which im not doubting you, he got jett on vid instigating a street race and had it sent to the local blues?

wow, he's not gonna have that kb cobra for long and he'll be deep in da sh*t when the bank comes asking for their money!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

well the story is supposedly that this guy wont race if he feels threatned..for instance the vid of the supercharged ss that pulled up to him and wanted to race. i dunno what this guys deal is but one day someones really gonna shut him up...hope they get that on vid.

looks to me like the camaro guy just punked the **** out of him....he didnt race at all. what a joker...man i wish i lived closer...
Old 04-06-2005, 08:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i live in the area of this tool but i don't have a car anywhere near his ....but my camaro SHOULD be running in the summer
Old 04-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Launching!

I am seriously getting tired of that f'en ****** !! His car is a very fast car, but his mouth is just as fast. If I can't beat his car, I would love to beat in his f'en teeth. I know I shouldn't be saying all this on the net, but sometimes you just have to vent and not hold it in.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha just look at this guy, he thinks hes hot ****. he cant even take racing anyone faster than him because hes a ***** and it would destroy his ego if he were to lose, so he pussies out and doesnt race anyone faster than him. if not beat his teeth in, at least do something to his car. hahahaa
Old 04-07-2005, 01:06 AM
TECH Addict

I got something for both. I`ll race him, then bust his ***! Nothing but a bully! I love slapping little ***** like that!
Old 04-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Staging Lane

does anyone have the video where he bitched out of a race?
Old 04-07-2005, 01:24 AM
12 Second Club

I enjoy Predator03's ****, it cracks me up. Even had that SS raced he really wouldn't of stood a chance, that is one fast kb cobra. If someone wants to **** him off, take your 600+ rwhp camaro, find him driving on the street, video-tape fly-bys like him. He only races 300-400 rwhp cars because he knows he can win, yes I understand that, but what you guys don't understand is he only does it to **** people off. It looks as though he is doing a very good job. I mean honestly, he's just trying to get a rise out of ya'll. Like in the Chris video with the $90,000 t/a(lol) That guy should of just said "let me finish up my meal, then let's go." I mean if the dude truely had 90 grand in his car, why would he be afraid to race that cobra. Actually why would anyone be scared to race anyone, its not really a big deal, you lose oh well. All that really matters is that you like your car, and it's fast enough for your liking.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kyle91z28
I enjoy Predator03's ****, it cracks me up. Even had that SS raced he really wouldn't of stood a chance, that is one fast kb cobra. If someone wants to **** him off, take your 600+ rwhp camaro, find him driving on the street, video-tape fly-bys like him. He only races 300-400 rwhp cars because he knows he can win, yes I understand that, but what you guys don't understand is he only does it to **** people off. It looks as though he is doing a very good job. I mean honestly, he's just trying to get a rise out of ya'll. Like in the Chris video with the $90,000 t/a(lol) That guy should of just said "let me finish up my meal, then let's go." I mean if the dude truely had 90 grand in his car, why would he be afraid to race that cobra. Actually why would anyone be scared to race anyone, its not really a big deal, you lose oh well. All that really matters is that you like your car, and it's fast enough for your liking.
The 90k was spent on 2 cars a ta and a gtp,and I think both are modded or where modded at the time they filmed that. So if you think about that its not to hard to spend that kind of money for 2 car and mods for both. Thats just my .2 tho
Old 04-07-2005, 02:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NHRA Formula 01
does anyone have the video where he bitched out of a race?

here it is...

http://www.itlxlr8.com/vids/Johnbacksdown.wmv

sounded like it was a nasty charged car,whatever it was.....all i know is, its sounded badass....thats why 03 said nooooooooo to a race....and wanted to fight instead.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by darbydarby
here it is...

http://www.itlxlr8.com/vids/Johnbacksdown.wmv

sounded like it was a nasty charged car,whatever it was.....all i know is, its sounded badass....thats why 03 said nooooooooo to a race....and wanted to fight instead.
it was a supercharged 99 camaro ss...h/c bigger cubes... nasty machine..someone posted the info on the SVTperformance forum...my question is...where was all that lip that we see in the other two vids???? he bitched out and looked like he wanted to fight instead...what a waste!!

Quick Reply: Predator03 vs 99stangkillinSS