Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Integra walks cammed ls1

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 06:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gamefan008
I'm usually the first to give props to fast cars... Imports, Domestics.. whatever

But anyone notice when he raced the LS1, he didn't even finish a full gear before he had to slow down and get behind the Integra because he had a car in his lane?

Just wondering if anyone noticed.... the LS1 didn't even shift once

I saw it right away. The camaro backed off immediately once he saw the car ahead of him
Old 04-12-2005, 06:55 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2000TARiceKilla
Well, GEE, he ran on the highway with boost. 110 Octane, FI.

Lets see some runs from a dig, I wanna see some videos. If that cars making any power (which it seems like it is) then there is no way he will be able to hook up. Thats one great thing about honda owners, even with slicks they still dont know how to drive, anyone can drop a gear and hit the gas on the freeway and watch the turbo spool, lets do something that takes a little more thinking.

I like how you generlise like that just because you saw an ls1 got beatup by a 4 banger. your ego just wont allow you to give credit, only make escuses. for the record here is a 100% street 9 second street civic running from a dig that would walk most ls1 fbodys

9 second civic

Everyone here needs to get over themelves.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Teching In

it all ALWAYS comes down to this, speed costs money, how fast do you want to go? yeah i hate ricers myself but some of them can be fast but not without spendin gobs of money just like everyone else has too, some just spend more than others.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by TX_SS
bullshit race.. ls1 cant even keep up?? like RSX and SRT-4? ****** 11 second f-body cant even keep up with INTEGRA... doesnt seem right to me... he barely walked on RSX and SRT-4...but ls1 got destoryed... wtf?? soemthing isnt right... no doubt the integra is FAST lil car..but i dont think he got the right info about that LS1...
maybe its because you didnt see the original thread but the race with the rsx was at a lower boost (10psi vs the 21 psi for the camaro). they also didnt know the mods of the srt4 so it very well could have walked the ls1 just the same.

Originally Posted by 2000TARiceKilla
Well, GEE, he ran on the highway with boost. 110 Octane, FI.

Lets see some runs from a dig, I wanna see some videos. If that cars making any power (which it seems like it is) then there is no way he will be able to hook up. Thats one great thing about honda owners, even with slicks they still dont know how to drive, anyone can drop a gear and hit the gas on the freeway and watch the turbo spool, lets do something that takes a little more thinking.
heres a very good video of a turbo Type R Integra hangin with a modded WRX from a dig at the strip.

http://www.meilinkvision.com/videos/typersti.wmv
Old 04-12-2005, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
you DO know there are B18C1s making over 600whp right?
yeah and there are H22 that are doing similar or better. The car is still front wheel drive with zero traction. Whats more power going to do besides My buddy's turbo H22 will hand that ITR its ***. But in the end there both still front wheel drive. Not the best way to put power to the ground. I love hondas as they are really fun to drive. And get good gas mileage. Even the ones with way too much power to the front wheel. But when it comes to putting power to the ground and road racing, I'll stick to rwd.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:39 AM
TECH Resident

i was gonna post about not makin ricer excuses just because that ls1 got rolled by a honda but its pretty obvious he let off because of the car in his lane. still a fast honda nonetheless but the ls1 race wasnt on the up and up.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Staging Lane

Modding an import is like shaving a balloon, sooner or later ***** goin to blow up.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by johnws6
Modding an import is like shaving a balloon, sooner or later ***** goin to blow up.
so because its an import it suddenly has a weak engine in terms of strength?
Old 04-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Staging Lane

We wanna see a race where the LS1 shift's a few times, and no other car in front of the LS1!
Old 04-12-2005, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by EvilTA
We wanna see a race where the LS1 shift's a few times, and no other car in front of the LS1!
why the integra jump an almost instant full car on the camaro before the camaro had to move for the car.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:49 PM
12 Second Club

... hondas can be fast as ****,,, my cord' has walked its fair shair or LT1's and LS1's in her day...
Umm...The fastest accord N/A Accord to date runs low 13's. What size turbo did u have and how much mula$ did u spend on it???

Not calling B.S. just curious
Old 04-12-2005, 01:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
why the integra jump an almost instant full car on the camaro before the camaro had to move for the car.
I have a hard time believing that the camaro even was racing... That should have been alot closer, but i guess u never know...
Old 04-12-2005, 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
who gives a **** what those riceboys got, if we keep talking abot this we'll have a never ending thread
Amen!

Run what you brung boys. Not what you plan to purchase.

No benchracing here, please.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Let's not forget that is was on 110 octane race gas. Hell I could make close to 1000 HP if I bumped up my boost that high and ran 110 octane and my valvetrain is stock.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jsniper
Let's not forget that is was on 110 octane race gas. Hell I could make close to 1000 HP if I bumped up my boost that high and ran 110 octane and my valvetrain is stock.
I say again....

Run what you brung boys. Not what you plan to purchase.

No benchracing here, please.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lordy lordy lordy.....how many of these videos do we have to endure where the acura supposedly "kills" the ls1 but it really didnt look like a fair race. i empose these simple questions:
1) y is there no "3 honks" on any of the races???

2) y does it seem the acura jumps the gun on all 3 of the races???

3) y is there an excuse at the end vs the monte???

4) like someone mentioned earlier...how does he know what all these cars have done to them???? do they all hang out in a parkin lot? maybe...but i dunno.

theres no doubt that the little gerbal makes good power....but i just hate watchin vids like this where its soooo 1 sided....ls1 what??....i wish this retard would try something like that with me...ill answer that question real quick...
Old 04-12-2005, 03:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BrNoUt377S10
it all ALWAYS comes down to this, speed costs money, how fast do you want to go? yeah i hate ricers myself but some of them can be fast but not without spendin gobs of money just like everyone else has too, some just spend more than others.
Geeeeeze... what a bunch of whiney babies in here... WHAAAAAA!!!! you guys sound like the "ricers" do. Well if I had a turbo i would walk a honda. Well if I spent a ton of money mine would kill that. My God. The car is fast so what?!

As for the comments about spending a ton of money on them to go fast. I already replied on the first page. I have 2 buddies that run consistant 12s with JUNKYARD turbos!!!! Home made setups with home edit PCM or the other had a Greddy E-manage. They have oh i dunno... $6000 TOTAL including their cars!!!

What is everyones problem? Does it get your panties in a bunch when you see a 4-clyinder that is "fast"??? Get over it. Even if the LS1 backed off(which it did), yes I see where that would upset some because he said "LS1 what?" But a slightly modded SRT4 will stick with a Ls1 no doubt. PLenty of SRTs that are faster than stock Ls1s. The RSX had 5lbs of boost. Of course it will be a quick car! I'd say easily touching the 13s.

Oh and the other that say.. oh yeah... run from a dig. Well when I didnt have a Ls1 I always drooled over the LS1s top end power.

Some people just are on here to be domestic idiots. Be a car enthusiast for cryin out loud. Enjoy the sport/hobby and be happy for other quick cars. Everyone calls people ricers b/c they make excuses... just go back and read this thread. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

omg ls1 ownz all... we must bow down to it... theres no way it could lose!

a fast car is a fast car no matter what motor setup and body it has.... respect power and get off ya'll king **** thrones
Old 04-12-2005, 04:04 PM
NKAWTG...N

nice race. stop making excuses guys, the camaro lost, no biggie. it happens. im impressed with how fast that thing revs!
Old 04-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If my car........IF..........IF.......IF