Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Integra walks cammed ls1

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 02:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAm
I cant agree, 400hp is nothing on a built honda. if you are talking about a stock bottom end then sure, I wont argue there. regardless, nobody sees 400hp on a constant basis, most 400+hp honda guys run low boost on the street making about 280-300whp which is equivallent to a z06 as far as acceleration. the 400,500 and 600hp is most times during a race and beleive me, they only need it for a few seconds to pull most of whatever they encounter. U might understand this very soon, go race the cft civic then post the vid here.. although I cant see how you expect to handle either tge gsr or civic, your car only runs mid 11's with nitorus based of your sig

Just because my sig has an 11 second time in it doesn't mean my car runs 11's. That was the small kit and I was asked to slow down after running that because I had no cage. Also that was on stock suspension. I am sure I can handle any thing fwd cft has from a dig. I am sorry to offended you almighty defender of rice. Maybe after commerce we could line them up
Old 04-13-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by redline2k
Just because my sig has an 11 second time in it doesn't mean my car runs 11's. That was the small kit and I was asked to slow down after running that because I had no cage. Also that was on stock suspension. I am sure I can handle any thing fwd cft has from a dig. I am sorry to offended you almighty defender of rice. Maybe after commerce we could line them up
Want a cookie???
Old 04-13-2005, 02:42 PM
11 Second Club

i have respect for the car for being fast, not for being a acura
Old 04-13-2005, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
Wish I was a moderator.. I'd lock this pissing, bitching, and whining contest.
I'd make it a sticky. Like in the middle ages when they put the heads of executed people outside the city as warning to all evil-doers....
Old 04-13-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

teh vid works man, try it again here. Right click,save target as

I just keep getting sound. BTW GirlsDoItRight, don't count on this one dying for a while, lol.
Old 04-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
I just keep getting sound. BTW GirlsDoItRight, don't count on this one dying for a while, lol.

update your media player or download VLC or some other media player, the video works.
Old 04-13-2005, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Outcome was exactly what i expected. I dunno why people are arguing about this, but it definitely wouldn't be right if a cam/bolt on camaro pulled on a built GSR making 21 PSI !!! That's a hell of a lot of boost on a b18. That Integra's got probably 5x the amount of money into his engine than the camaro...so i would hope it would win
Old 04-13-2005, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

That's great and all, but it's an Acura Integra... c'mon, guys.

That's like saying your GF can suck your dick all night and day, but you forgot to mention that she looks like Chewbacca.

Mike
Old 04-13-2005, 07:02 PM
TECH Junkie

only thing i am gonna say is RACING FROM A ROLL IS GAY!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
I was afraid of that.. lets see if we can make it to page 10 tonite shall we?

Mods arent shutting it down probably bc its entertaining... it makes me keep coming back, lol.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2000TARiceKilla
Well, GEE, he ran on the highway with boost. 110 Octane, FI.

Lets see some runs from a dig, I wanna see some videos. If that cars making any power (which it seems like it is) then there is no way he will be able to hook up. Thats one great thing about honda owners, even with slicks they still dont know how to drive, anyone can drop a gear and hit the gas on the freeway and watch the turbo spool, lets do something that takes a little more thinking.
TRUE.........FROM A DIG!
Old 04-13-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

Yea he beat a cammed LS1 on not that good of a run. So what man he was pushing that much boost he should have A good Forced induction turboed LS1/LS6 F-Body I bet will give him a hella run. This is a LS1 board fellas thats why you get comments like this on a big boost guy that took out the cammed camaro Good kill for this guy anayway man but it isnt much to brag about. He needs to race a 600-700 hp turbo LS1/6 since he is pushing that much Boost . I just love N/A power though there is just something to be said about it And if any haters on the other side dont like this post get out of here .

Last edited by Black Plague; 04-13-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

So a Turbo'd Tegra running 20Psi on Race gas is cool because he can beat a cammed F-Body?
Old 04-13-2005, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by UtOhCop
So a Turbo'd Tegra running 20Psi on Race gas is cool because he can beat a cammed F-Body?
for it being such a stupid video i sure do see a lot of bullshit excuses from you guys.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys crack me up....everyone thats defending the little tegra.....i have one question for you....what kinda satisfaction do you get by comin on here and arguing with a bunch of ls1 people??? you have to know damn well that postin a vid like this is gonna start some ****...so dont get all pissy and act like we're in the wrong when you knew the whole time this was probably gonna happen.

i personally dont care when hes running/putting down/or who he beat....all i questioned was the pureness of the vid..thats all....if he beat em all fairly, more power to him, im not gonna lose sleep...and as far as this discussion, im gonna continue to post cause its entertaining to me...i get a kick out of it.

preach on!!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BrandonSS
Want a cookie???
That would be great!!! Do you bake them yourself? Should I pm you where to send it or do I have to drive to Indy and pick it up?
Old 04-13-2005, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow...a lot of people need to learn and let their egos go. Maybe I am just humble due to having friends (see the viper in this months "hot rod") making upwards of 1900hp in their STREET cars. I never stand a chance!!! I just like fast cars. If you beat me, kudos to you. I am sure there are plenty of non racer honda types I can take down!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if you dont think a honda sounds good, its your opinion
I'm pretty sure it's a fact.

There sure is a lot of honda *** kissing in this thread. That was a fast integra I give it props. I would defintly like to see all those from a dig and have the LS1 running race gas.

The argument about it's still a POS integra pisses me off. Yes I fully agree I hate ricers and people who try and make 4 bangers fast but that is the same way Ferrari and Lambo owners feel when they get beat buy a Camaro or Firbird. It's all relative. A fast car is a fast car but IMO there is no point in wasting one cent in making a 4 cyl. fast.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
who gives a **** what those riceboys got, if we keep talking abot this we'll have a never ending thread
i still stand by what i said when all this **** started. LOCK IT!
Old 04-13-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

U must have been huffing nitrous yourself before u posted for u to tell me your opinion is fact and someone elses is not valid.

if you dont think a honda sounds good, 1. its your opinion

if a honda guy thinks your car sounds like its falling apart at idle its his opinion

and if you or anyone thinks that "sounding good" or "looking good" is something that can be proven 2. then rehab is in you future. no matter how much bad you think the sound of a Honda is, that doesnt mean it does. its Just your opinion the complete opposite of a fact.. U can argure personal preference till your're blue in the face, they are still not facts.

what was my point?.. oh yeah, a fast car is STILL a fast car...

1. No. It's a fact.

2. Weak.