Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

School bus driver goes nuts

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

although i agree the kneck grabbing was f-n awesome....i think he went overboard.

best bet is to just pull over and call a deputy to scare the **** out of teh kids.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha the kid said "hey mother ******" and later took a swing at an elderly bus driver. That kid deserved more of an ***-beating than what he got IMO...Good to know how proper our children are growing up
Old 05-23-2005, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Got the parents phone number so people can tell them how to raise kids with respect for adults while your at it
Just because you're over 18 doesnt mean your automatically better than a minor.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by surfnaked
Just because you're over 18 doesnt mean your automatically better than a minor.
What does better have to do with it ? It has absolutely nothing to do with who's better. It has to do with respect, manners, and behavior. The bus driver was in charge ... period. If he said to come up front and sit down then that kid should have done exactly that, if he said shut up and don't say another word, then THAT'S what the kid should have done. It was about the adult ( you know, the guy in charge ? ) being in charge, and insisting that the kids behave. Boy he's a threat to society alright It's no wonder our schools are so fucked up with kids being raised like that. Their poor teachers
Old 05-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Teching In

the kids probably got what they deserved but it shouldn't have been the bus driver who did it to them. the kids parents should have whooped there ***.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
I hate kids, not saying he was in the right, but some kids have no respect for adults these days. Damn Hippie generations little bastards When I was a kid, if an adult told you to do something you did it, didn't curse at them and tell them to "F Off"
agreed! that's why i couldnt' be a police officer, or deal with kids or people who lack large amounts of common sense all the time i'd be arrested on a regular basis for making them eat their own teeth. And to think some of these idiots are "the leaders of the future".
Old 05-24-2005, 06:23 AM
12 Second Club

yea i cant say what the driver did was right but if I was in the same situation with those rotten kids I might have done the same thing. Its not their fault though, the parents should have raised them better.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:24 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Kids these days have no respect for their elders. I blame it on the "pussification" of America. When I was a kid and acted up, my parents taught me respect with a belt across the ***. Try to do that now, and you'll get arrested for child abuse.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:36 AM
On The Tree

i dont' know about you guys but it's only common sense to not be an ******* to someone whos driving, muchless driving you and your peers home. Yelling at them like a dumbass and trying to swing your nuts and beat your chest at someone whom not only is probably 3 times your age, but is also DRIVING....umm hey stress him out and cause him to wreck and guess what kiddies you have hurt/dead friends.

And hurray for parents!
Spend time with your children....please. Teaching them values, rules, and morals allowing them to aquire common sense over time.
Pretty much all of these cases with kids i've seen on the news lately are just going right over everyones head, no one spotlights the parents and their obviously shitty jobs at raising their child/children. They're minors right, parents are still responsible for their children....why is it that when they're little ***** all that responsibility goes out the window?? ...assuming that there was responsibility there in the first place....

News: Do you spend quality time with your children?

Dumbass father: *southern accent* Yup' he gets me muh' beer, an' we both juss' set around and cuss at NASCAR drivers on tha' Telo...Teluh'....well hell the *BEEEEEP* picture box, ya' know what i mean???! [completed with a 3 tooth smile and a chuckle]

Wife chimes in half trashed on Jose': Yeeah!.....*BEEEP* Jeff Gordon that *BEEEEP* *BEEP* mother *BEEEEEP*!

News: Annnnnnnd now back to you guys at the station.....
(i'm not roping off southerners as bad parents, just pulling off of the kids obvious accents and mind sets)

If you can't take care of the kids don't have them, simple as that.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 97'RS6-BucketTurd
i dont' know about you guys but it's only common sense to not be an ******* to someone whos driving, muchless driving you and your peers home. Yelling at them like a dumbass and trying to swing your nuts and beat your chest at someone whom not only is probably 3 times your age, but is also DRIVING....umm hey stress him out and cause him to wreck and guess what kiddies you have hurt/dead friends.

And hurray for parents!
Spend time with your children....please. Teaching them values, rules, and morals allowing them to aquire common sense over time.
Pretty much all of these cases with kids i've seen on the news lately are just going right over everyones head, no one spotlights the parents and their obviously shitty jobs at raising their child/children. They're minors right, parents are still responsible for their children....why is it that when they're little ***** all that responsibility goes out the window?? ...assuming that there was responsibility there in the first place....

News: Do you spend quality time with your children?

Dumbass father: *southern accent* Yup' he gets me muh' beer, an' we both juss' set around and cuss at NASCAR drivers on tha' Telo...Teluh'....well hell the *BEEEEEP* picture box, ya' know what i mean???! [completed with a 3 tooth smile and a chuckle]

Wife chimes in half trashed on Jose': Yeeah!.....*BEEEP* Jeff Gordon that *BEEEEP* *BEEP* mother *BEEEEEP*!

News: Annnnnnnd now back to you guys at the station.....
(i'm not roping off southerners as bad parents, just pulling off of the kids obvious accents and mind sets)

If you can't take care of the kids don't have them, simple as that.

Something these kids don't think about is the history of some of these "old geezers". Some of these men are veterans with certified kills. I always think twice about who I flip off in traffic
Old 05-24-2005, 02:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Red Shift

Something these kids don't think about is the history of some of these "old geezers". Some of these men are veterans with certified kills. I always think twice about who I flip off in traffic
lol same here, my fathers friend Pat is an ex-Navy SEAL in his late 70's if i remember correctly, he was on one of the first dive teams put together. Anyhow, he may be old put he'll put you in your place, heaven forbid there's anything with-in arms reach he could use against you.
I think if he felt so inclined he could take down a bull elephant with a Q-tip.

I think just plain old common sense is one of, if not the greatest factor, i'll be 20 June 13th but i sure don't have the same views as people my age.

The way i see it is...so what if your kid can recite the entire bible in pig-latin while standing on his head, swat their rear end if they act up no matter how "special" they may be.

And here's a funny picture i found:
Attached Thumbnails School bus driver goes nuts-smack.jpg  

Last edited by 97'RS6-BucketTurd; 05-24-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

He should have smacked the **** out of those punks!!
Old 05-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NastySSoo
He should have smacked the **** out of those punks!!
YOu said it bud!
Old 05-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Banned

He did what that punks dad missed out on doing, he took it a bit far but you don't know the whole story. When a student antagonises or hits a teacher, what can the teacher do? Kids know this and take advantage of their "rights."

Think they were making fun of that bus driver cause they needed to? They just wanna be cool in front of their friends.

If my kid got yanked up by bus driver i'd say he probley deserved it and won't f*ck up next time

He should have grabbed the kid by his shirt and not his neck.

Last edited by fullfloatingHD; 05-24-2005 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with everyone here. I think it comes down to this:

Both parties were way out of line. The kid obviously couldn't hold his own against the big ol' man, so he got his *** kicked. When family values, teachings and morals are thrown out the window (ie. today's society), I guess you have to go back to good ol' survival of the fittest. He wouldn't have been running his mouth if he would've suspected the old guy to go ape **** on him.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Junkie

whoa man... that scared me a little. Those bus drivers take A LOT of crap, i remember riding the bus and having kids getting kicked off day after day... and the verbal abuse they would take. But man, when the kids dont listen time after time... its a hard call... seriously, i wouldnt have HIT the kid.

He did what he had to do (the driver), he radioed for a deputy. He should have just sat there and waited for them... i guess he had enough with this particular kid. Idk, but that just freaks me out a little that a grown man hits another child that isnt his. Not saying that hitting your kid is right, but how old do you think he was? 15 or so? By this age, one should have respect. You ride the bus for free, you go to school for free(basically, to a point i guess), and your only on the bus to get to school and to get home... but we all know kids dont think that way for the most part.

Ah well, intresting situation to say the least.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:52 AM
On The Tree

What does better have to do with it ? It has absolutely nothing to do with who's better. It has to do with respect, manners, and behavior.
What the ****? Im so sick of people who think they deserve respect simply because their older.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by surfnaked
What the ****? Im so sick of people who think they deserve respect simply because their older.

I agree and disagree....

Anyone who thinks the bus driver was right and the kids where in the wrong is a Effin retard....

I dont give a rats *** WHAT a kid says not to mention a MINOR you dont get to slap him, let alone get him in a choke hold. I am surprised that kid only threw one punch, if i was that kid and some bus drive was grabbin me by my neck I would FOR SURE make sure that guy wasnt standing and he was laying unconscious. You dont put your hands on someone like that EVER... PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION. Its called Self Defense, what is that kid suppose to do just sit there and be in a Choke hold, EFF That. That kid Deserves to be able to fight back especially from somone who is 200 pounds more then him that fat ****, thinks he is badass because he drives a big yellow school bus... Jesus you older people need to get your head outa your asses if you think ur allowed to ever touch a kid like that just because they disrespect you I am GLAD im none of your children.

BTW i'd be facing Felony charges for murdering a bus driver if I was those kids dad.....maybe not murdering but definately assault.....That kid didnt do **** until the bus driver hit him...EVERYTHING that kid did after the bus driver hit him was waranted. If some crazed bus driver can hit some kid and start choking the kid gets to fight back no questions asked.....

Another thing...He already called the cops....Why does he need to go back there because the kid called him a name?!? Big Deal....That guy deserves the Felony and the 5 years.....
Old 05-25-2005, 04:15 AM
Teching In

BAHAHHAHAHAHA if u look at the pictures that bus driver has a decent size bruise on his head...good that 15 year old stood up for himself.... left that dumbass with a mark that he can remember next time he goes postal....

I dont think the kids where in the right here, you shouldnt treat ANYONE with that kinda disrespect....it doesnt give you the right to bitch slap the kid and put him in a choke hold though....

.....wait now that i think of it i understand ur response on why the bus driver was right...i forgot this board is filled with ALOT of rednecks....This case wont last long...these kids will be released without ANY jail time....
Old 05-25-2005, 07:38 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Watch what you say in this thread. Don't be a dick.